Bono's sleeves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but....

I love the Bono man, but what is up with his sleeves being too long all the time? Is it cause he a shorty? (I'm a shorty too so I'm NOT picking on his height. Matter of fact I kinda like it that he's short.
wink.gif
)Does he just like them that way or maybe he has a thing about sleeves being too short so he gets them long? Especially the left sleeve. He grabs it with his fingers and pulls on it. Kinda cute. Maybe it's a security thing like having his blankie with him or something. I don't know! I'm just wodering if anyone heard anything about it or what you girls (and guys) think.

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

I have Bonosleeves today.
I was thinkin, I have SO MANY Elevation stills I never posted... and I was looking through them this morning, and I kept seeing ones and saying "WHY HAVEN'T I POSTED THAT?!"
*finds a couple unposted bonosleeves*

333%3A%3B86323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393597464nu0mrj

333%3A%3B86323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393597466nu0mrj

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

hotpress_annual_2002_s.jpg

I would kill for a copy of that picture as it was originally, before they added text. ...well, maybe not "kill" but severly mame.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I would kill for a copy of that picture as it was originally, before they added text. ...well, maybe not "kill" but severly mame.

I'll edit the writing for you and post it later!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I'll edit the writing for you and post it later!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Your patience for stuff like that impresses me.
smile.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

YAY! I'm lovin' all the sleeve pics! More, more, more!!!!!!

I'll attempt to post one here. A Non-concert sleeve pic.

metafter-u201.jpg

I hope it works cuz it's a good one. IMO

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

Yes, it is a much discussed and posted about topic, but being new, you didn't know, so we forgive you
wink.gif

I would like to state once and for all that his sleeves are NOT TOO LONG! They are normal, it's just that he tugs on them down off his shoulders (notice the jacket is never buttoned up so there is slack) and pulls them down over his hands. It's a cute habit he has.

In U2@TEOTW, he told the writer that he had nervous habits because of people always staring at him. He looked around the resturant they were in and showed Flanagan he was right. Bono told him that when he was nervous, he would play with his hair or play with a fork. Well, my theory is, all those years of having no hair and he got out of the habit and forks aren't always available, so he now tugs on his sleeves as sort of a security-blanket type thing.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-04-2002).]

THE SLEEVES ARE SEXAY!!!!!!! You have discovered one of the many secrets of the sexiness that is Bono..... I think it's in the Frictionary.. and if not... Mona's gonna get it!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

hotpress_annual_2002_s.jpg

010326r5-23cr-u2.jpg

011027r3-10crp-u2.jpg

011112r2-27crp-u2.jpg

011112r2-29crp-u2.jpg

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face

More SLEEVES!!!!

011112r3-36crp-u2.jpg

011130r3-31crp-u2.jpg

Not really any sleeve action in this one... but I felt I needed to post it due to the hot Adam pose....
011118r3-16crp-u2.jpg

011202r2-08crp3-u2.jpg

Grab that sleeve!
010621r4-09crp-u2.jpg

010622r2-28crp-u2.jpg

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face

Back
Top Bottom