Bono's singing - is it just me or....?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well since everyone else is still talking....

I'm starting to wonder when, if ever, I will get over my ex. It's been awhile but...we were together for years, we moved down here together.... I honestly thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I had no doubts. :shrug: Jerk left me a week before Christmas, pretty much out of the blue, because he "wasn't into it anymore".

:banghead: :rant:

I dunno, I just....it's so hard. I'm tired of keeping it inside because everyone else thinks I shouldn't be sad anymore. This sucks. :madspit: :madspit: And I have got to stop listening to Kite. :coocoo:

:hug:
I'm sorry about that. AAAWWW! I am truly sorry:( What a jerk! Leaving you at that time... ggrrr! It must have been your worst christmas. But anyway, lol, you should deffinitly try to reduce your listenings to Kite, cause that is a very depressing song:(
But, I really really really LOVE your avatar:cute: I thought I would just say that now, while I am typing to you lol.
But... that must have been sad for you... I'm sorry
What a jerk :mad: :mad:

TheWho4Life said:

But, I really really really LOVE your avatar:cute: I thought I would just say that now, while I am typing to you lol.
But... that must have been sad for you... I'm sorry
What a jerk :mad: :mad:

Thank you :eek: :)

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Christmas is going to be hard for me for a long time. Men...... :madspit:

neutral said:
Well since everyone else is still talking....

I'm starting to wonder when, if ever, I will get over my ex. It's been awhile but...we were together for years, we moved down here together.... I honestly thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I had no doubts. :shrug: Jerk left me a week before Christmas, pretty much out of the blue, because he "wasn't into it anymore".

:banghead: :rant:

I dunno, I just....it's so hard. I'm tired of keeping it inside because everyone else thinks I shouldn't be sad anymore. This sucks. :madspit: :madspit: And I have got to stop listening to Kite. :coocoo:

No one can tell you how long to be sad. I dated a guy throughout high school, and we got engaged shortly after graduation. We moved from Ohio to Virginia together, and everything seemed like it was going great. No sooner had we settled in, he broke it off with me, and told me that he only "liked" me, and couldn't see spending his life with me. I got ditched in a strange place, with no friends or family close by. It took me a long time to get over him, but I did, and you will to. Just hang in there.

Dang:( I'm sorry... I've had like one boyfriend and he doesnt count cause... i never liked him, but that is edge's fault:mad: Edge is officailly a mean head!

Back
Top Bottom