Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
ATTENTION LAUREL HILL:

Maybe you need a break from the Bono hair discussions. Long or short, mullet or no mullet, we know how you feel!!! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lie....the very next post by you bitching about his hair, I'm going to report it to a mod. I'll continue to report it to a mod, maybe even pm one, or even start a thread in don't expect/suggest that you should be banned from talking about his hair. At this point, I think you are trolling. The mere fact that you brough up certain people in your post means you are starting a fight. You aren't contributing to anything other than starting a fight. You go into every single thread that has to do with his hair and mock what his current look is. It's his fucking head! Not yours!!!!!!! If he wants to dye it purple to match his shirt and socks that's his business.

Laurel Hill on the subject of Bono's hair = TROLL!

STOP already!

Drusy-Gold-Star-1a.gif

I'm sure someone already posted this one but I think it's cute.

6ed65af1.jpg

Laurel Hill said:

This stubbly mess he's sporting now only draws more attention to the bare spots on his head and it looks worse. He needs to have it longer and thicker to hide it. It was quite luxurious and touchable during the tour, but even BD would be an improvement now. It looks quite gross now. But then again NO guy with shaved hair is hot IMO. He looks even worse than Pop Bono, because his body and face have aged significantly since then, causing the sparse stubble to make him much less attractive than when he had hair.

Before U2girl78 jumps all over me, I want to clarify I'm not even asking for long hair again, (though I wouldn't mind!) just beyond stubble to cover those bare dead grass patches on his scalp, for God's sake! If not, get a beanie please! The LAST thing I ever expected Bono to do was to give up and shave his hair and admit to being old, flabby and bald. Where's my sexy rock star? At least on the tour he was trying to maintain his sex appeal. It's all gone now. I hope not forever.

Although I agree with you that Bono looks much better with his hair longer but but I think it's a little unfair to call him "old, flabby and bald" (It's just the way his hair parts!?! And he most certainly isn't fat!!!) and he definately hasn't lost any of his sex appeal, not for me anyway! Being 2 years younger than Bono I still see a very sexy man!! :drool:

And as you can see by some of the other reactions to your posts, it's not allowed to dis the new hair style, we who love Bonos long luscious locks have to stay stumb :silent: or we get accused of 'beating a dead horse' or 'a troll' or worse. So we just have to let people, who love his "wheedwacker look" :giggle: , rave on to their hearts delight, while we remain quiet, unfair I know but life is. And pray for the day when he finally sees sense a grows it back out again!!! :wink:

Last edited:
If I am ever lucky enough to see him perform with his new 'do, I'm sure I will still sing, dance, laugh, and cry, just as I did when he had longer hair. It's too bad that some folks just can't see/feel past the outward appearance--he's still the same guy!

And thanks, bridgit and Souly, for the new pictures. I couldn't believe that "Bono's Short Hair Vol 4" started out with the same damn pictures that were posted when he first got it cut. :help:

Schmeg said:
:scream:

:beatingadeadhorse:

No shit.

U2k you start it every time. You started it in this thread. There was nothing wrong with the thread. Then when you end up in an argument you cry and say that everyone is picking on you. I wonder why?? Enough arguing over hair! If you dont like the pics or thread dont post in it!

Ehrm, Kelly posted this in the misc. thread...hope it's okay to put it here, too. <?>

bgrandprix.jpg

...and Bridgit, I hadn't seen that pic, so thanks! Lopsided grin. :cute:

Thanks for moving that one over here Mot. I'm still waiting for an Edge girl to confirm the existence of Edge in between Bono and that guy..... :hmm:

Ha! I think we're playing musical threads here Edgette! Thanks though! I hope we see more Edge pics from this!!

am i a dunce or is this the first time ive actually noticed Bono with a watch on? lol hilarious! Im sure he's worn one lots, I've just never clued in on that.

oh yeah, and is this mangy? i think this is from somewhere between 1994 and 1998

just curious..

:yikes:

earlykaraoke.jpg

(PS sorry you know who - you arent exactly an impartial reviewer :wink:)

Last edited:
It's real sad to come in here and find all this crap going on regarding Bono's hair. I'm sure he'd shake his head and roll his eyes if he knew that his hair style was all we had to think about. Of course, we're all interested in his current styles, etc but come on, lets just enjoy the photos, have a friendly discussion etc (like we usually do) and move on.

..and while I think about it there is absolutely no reason, no point whatsoever in using insulting descriptions of the man to get a point across. That's just low, contemptable and downright nasty!

Ok, gripe over...can someone post some more pix please...

gabrielvox said:
am i a dunce or is this the first time ive actually noticed Bono with a watch on? lol hilarious! Im sure he's worn one lots, I've just never clued in on that.

he always had a silver one... check vertigo vid :)
the red just is very ovious :wink:

MsPurrl said:

And thanks, bridgit and Souly, for the new pictures. I couldn't believe that "Bono's Short Hair Vol 4" started out with the same damn pictures that were posted when he first got it cut. :help:
just a fyi, I posted those because they were requested!
and the first post was a new one from a magazine btw..
why don't you post us some new pictures if you're so shocked?

gabrielvox said:

oh yeah, and is this mangy? i think this is from somewhere between 1994 and 1998

just curious..

:yikes:

earlykaraoke.jpg

(PS sorry you know who - you arent exactly an impartial reviewer :wink:)

That's not Bono: neck and hands too thin, nose all wrong, no earrings, icky sweater....:blahblah:

ummm no its not Bono?? not even remotely lol. its me 10 or so years ago, and, incidentally, well before Pop Bono . :wink:

i was just asking about hair, and a mangy vs. not mangy opinion. sorry. guess I walked into that one :huh:

(ps dang that sweater is icky...cant believe i even posted that!!! :barf: )

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:
ummm no its not Bono?? not even remotely lol. its me 10 or so years ago.

i was just asking about hair, and a mangy vs. not mangy opinion. sorry. guess I walked into that one :huh:

Ooops! Sorry about the "icky sweater" crack.

And no, you don't look mangy; your hair and beard are well-groomed.

gabrielvox said:
ummm no its not Bono?? not even remotely lol. its me 10 or so years ago, and, incidentally, well before Pop Bono . :wink:

(ps dang that sweater is icky...cant believe i even posted that!!! :vomit:)

I think biff is trying to give us a subtle hint towards the Fake Bono threads :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I think biff is trying to give us a subtle hint towards the Fake Bono threads :wink:

Yeah thats a funny situation alright. Well on THAT topic...I think it would be better for me to leave it alone being in a band myself, I mean who am I to judge. Suffice it to say I dont impersonate or sign as the man. :wink:

edit: reallllllly wishing the edit feature worked for a bit longer :der: :lmao:

gabrielvox said:

Yeah thats a funny situation alright. Well on THAT topic...I think it would be better for me to leave it alone being in a band myself, I mean who am I to judge. Suffice it to say I dont impersonate or sign as the man. :wink:

well at least you are a good person in this aspect :)
I mean, people call uss sad because we adore a man so far away from us... how should we call those persons trying to BE that man then???

:wink: good to know that you can always sink lower...

Back
Top Bottom