Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
V3 is long closed.

It's on page 3. :nerd: But your very welcome. When I came across the picture i couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

the first pic is DYN-O-MITE:drool:

:combust:

:wink: I just had an urge to shout that..

Yep! He looks really good in that pic!
And guess who is standing next to him... :wink: *g*
(Shit, I still can't believe it!)

Ahhh yes,,, I remember the day like it was only yesterday... :wink:

Still don't wanna show us the pic in it's entirety?? :hmm:

phattom said:
A lot of people didn't like hairy Bono because they knew he was bald/balding and wished he would just come out with it .

This stubbly mess he's sporting now only draws more attention to the bare spots on his head and it looks worse. He needs to have it longer and thicker to hide it. It was quite luxurious and touchable during the tour, but even BD would be an improvement now. It looks quite gross now. But then again NO guy with shaved hair is hot IMO. He looks even worse than Pop Bono, because his body and face have aged significantly since then, causing the sparse stubble to make him much less attractive than when he had hair.

Before U2girl78 jumps all over me, I want to clarify I'm not even asking for long hair again, (though I wouldn't mind!) just beyond stubble to cover those bare dead grass patches on his scalp, for God's sake! If not, get a beanie please! The LAST thing I ever expected Bono to do was to give up and shave his hair and admit to being old, flabby and bald. Where's my sexy rock star? At least on the tour he was trying to maintain his sex appeal. It's all gone now. I hope not forever.

Last edited:
Laurel Hill said:
This stubbly mess he's sporting now only draws more attention to the bare spots on his head and it looks worse. He needs to have it longer and thicker to hide it. It was quite luxurious and touchable during the tour, but even BD would be an improvement now. He looks quite gross now. But then again NO guy with shaved hair is hot, they look scuzzy :down:
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

And mine is that it looks better like this. I don't even mind the bare spots, I'd rather he keep it short and lose his hair with some dignity than grow it out and try to cover it up. As long as he keeps it short, he wouldn't look that bad with less of it. Then again, I also think Edge should ditch the beanie :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

And mine is that it looks better like this. I don't even mind the bare spots, I'd rather he keep it short and lose his hair with some dignity than grow it out and try to cover it up. As long as he keeps it short, he wouldn't look that bad with less of it. Then again, I also think Edge should ditch the beanie :wink:

Thank you for understanding. However, I think he'd have more 'dignity' trying to keep up appearances rather than giving up. I think it DOES look much worse being less with the bald spots, Matt Lauer looks like a dog with mange, now he does too.

I was just kidding. Although he looks great bald too.... I don't see how this is mangey.... He looks absolutely great and very sexy now.

bonoredlondon5-14-0629.jpg

bonocomet said:
I was just kidding. Although he looks great bald too....

Shux.. I wanted the egghead! :happy:

I don't see how this is mangey....

The manginess was quite apparent on the NBC news, especially in the airplane scene where he was discussing writing the 8 new songs. Of course, I had more tact- and sense- than to post this in the 'Africa' threads lest I get called 'shallow' and 'this is about his cause not his looks' and it was not the right place, but this is so I said it! Maybe it's because my lawn is dying in the hot sun, and I see bare patches and dried, broken stubble, and it reminds me of Bono's head! :lol: Oh and my neighbor's dog has mange, there's Bono again! :lmao:

And, oh, yes, I know, he's a great, caring person with a good heart, of course, but so was Mother Theresa. You won't catch me drooling over her. I guess Bono's future is in politics, his sexy rock star days are over!

Even though I prefer longer hair I have to say the short do is growing on me.
4097dd22.gif

Laurel Hill said:

The manginess was quite apparent on the NBC news, especially in the airplane scene where he was discussing writing the 8 new songs. Of course, I had more tact- and sense- than to post this in the 'Africa' threads lest I get called 'shallow' and 'this is about his cause not his looks' and it was not the right place, but this is so I said it! Maybe it's because my lawn is dying in the hot sun, and I see bare patches and dried, broken stubble, and it reminds me of Bono's head! :lol: Oh and my neighbor's dog has mange, there's Bono again! :lmao:

And, oh, yes, I know, he's a great, caring person with a good heart, of course, but so was Mother Theresa. You won't catch me drooling over her. I guess Bono's future is in politics, his sexy rock star days are over!

Really now, give it a rest.

The title of the thread is Bono's short hair. If you don't like Bono's current hair, which is clear that you don't (re: Pop Bono - "pointy devil beard and blind man glasses", re: current Bono - "bare dead grass patches", and "someone's dying lawn gnawed by goats") you don't have to torture yourself by looking at the pictures.

Laurel Hill said:

Of all the time i've spent on these forums, this is the stupidest post i've ever read

Laurel Hill said:

Shux.. I wanted the egghead! :happy:

the dog's mange? reminds you of Bono's haircut? are you serious? :madwife: :madspit:

Last edited:
Laurel Hill said:

This stubbly mess he's sporting now only draws more attention to the bare spots on his head and it looks worse. He needs to have it longer and thicker to hide it. It was quite luxurious and touchable during the tour, but even BD would be an improvement now. It looks quite gross now. But then again NO guy with shaved hair is hot IMO. He looks even worse than Pop Bono, because his body and face have aged significantly since then, causing the sparse stubble to make him much less attractive than when he had hair.

Before U2girl78 jumps all over me, I want to clarify I'm not even asking for long hair again, (though I wouldn't mind!) just beyond stubble to cover those bare dead grass patches on his scalp, for God's sake! If not, get a beanie please! The LAST thing I ever expected Bono to do was to give up and shave his hair and admit to being old, flabby and bald. Where's my sexy rock star? At least on the tour he was trying to maintain his sex appeal. It's all gone now. I hope not forever.

:yawn:

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Souly said:

Really now, give it a rest.

The title of the thread is Bono's short hair. If you don't like Bono's current hair, which is clear that you don't (re: Pop Bono - "pointy devil beard and blind man glasses",

Nope, that was Passengers Bono. Pop Bono was the plucked boiled chicken looking up out of a pot of hot water with bugged orange eyes. (in muscle shirt only)

re: current Bono - "bare dead grass patches", and "someone's dying lawn gnawed by goats") you don't have to torture yourself by looking at the pictures.

You, Queen Bee, Chizip, and others didn't have to say rude things about his hair when it was long, in 'current look' threads, making fun of his bald spots, saying he should cut it, ah, but you did it anyway. You didn't have to diss the mullet in mullet threads, but you did it anyway. You think I wasn't sick of that? Oh but you did it anyway. SO why is it a crime when I do it to the razor stubble? What is the friggin difference I would like to know? Oh yeah, this time the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like it. Now maybe you can see how it feels. I'm sick and tired of you who like the stubble acting like it's forbidden to diss it or you're a terrible person. I bet lots more hate it too but are afraid of being jumped on for it. However you all can diss the long hair al you want and that's okay. Well don't dish it out if you can't take it. I say either allow dissing of ANY look or NO look, but no look (your favorite!) should be protected if others aren't.As a matter of fact, one reason I have been doing this is to 'show you how it looks' - and FEELS- and to point out the hypocrisy and double standard! Ain't so fun when it's on your end is it? So don't lecture me, you were more than guilty yourself!

Last edited:
It's not that it's a CRIME it's that EVERY FRIGGIN TIME we have a thread about hair we have to hear :blahblah: I hate short hair :blahblah: long hair is beautiful :blahblah: Bono is a dog with mange :blahblah:.

WE KNOW.

Yeah, and I KNEW it too that you guys didn't like his other hair, yet many of you kept dissing it. See this is what I'm trying to say. You don't like it when it's something YOU like, now do you?

:huh: I give up.

Please, go forth and post in every thread about how you hate his current hairstyle and it looks like a mangey dog. If it makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Laurel Hill said:

Nope, that was Passengers Bono. Pop Bono was the plucked boiled chicken looking up out of a pot of hot water with bugged orange eyes. (in muscle shirt only)

Thanks for the clarification! Lots of girls here will agree with you! :happy:

Laurel Hill said:

You, Queen Bee, Chizip, and others didn't have to say rude things about his hair when it was long, in 'current look' threads, making fun of his bald spots, saying he should cut it, ah, but you did it anyway.

You must be a long time lurker or an alter to know that. :hmm:

I don't actually recall saying rude things about Bono's hair when it was long. If you can find me a specific insulting quote that I said about his hair, then I will apologize.

Laurel Hill said:

You didn't have to diss the mullet in mullet threads, but you did it anyway.

I haven't actually 'dissed' the mullet. I'm scared of the mullet, there's a difference. 'Dissing' the mullet would be saying that there's a dead porcupine on his head, or that his blond highlights don't match his skin tone.

Laurel Hill said:

You think I wasn't sick of that? Oh but you did it anyway. SO why is it a crime when I do it to the razor stubble? What is the friggin difference I would like to know? Oh yeah, this time the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like it. Now maybe you can see how it feels. I'm sick and tired of you who like the stubble acting like it's forbidden to diss it or you're a terrible person. I bet lots more hate it too but are afraid of being jumped on for it. However you all can diss the long hair al you want and that's okay. Well don't dish it out if you can't take it. I say either allow dissing of ANY look or NO look, but no look (your favorite!) should be protected if others aren't.As a matter of fact, one reason I have been doing this is to 'show you how it looks' - and FEELS- and to point out the hypocrisy and double standard! Ain't so fun when it's on your end is it? So don't lecture me, you were more than guilty yourself!

This part made my eye twitch. You're running in squiggly-lined circles here and I don't follow. The bottom line is that we know how you feel about the hair. You don't have to preach it like it's gospel.

Last edited:
ATTENTION LAUREL HILL:

Maybe you need a break from the Bono hair discussions. Long or short, mullet or no mullet, we know how you feel!!! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lie....the very next post by you bitching about his hair, I'm going to report it to a mod. I'll continue to report it to a mod, maybe even pm one, or even start a thread in don't expect/suggest that you should be banned from talking about his hair. At this point, I think you are trolling. The mere fact that you brough up certain people in your post means you are starting a fight. You aren't contributing to anything other than starting a fight. You go into every single thread that has to do with his hair and mock what his current look is. It's his fucking head! Not yours!!!!!!! If he wants to dye it purple to match his shirt and socks that's his business.

Laurel Hill on the subject of Bono's hair = TROLL!

STOP already!

Back
Top Bottom