Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and Mot :lol: you do not need a duh I'm stupid smiley!!! :lmao:

All I can do is crop pics then shrink em down, but they lose some of their clarity.... I can try it but that one may be too big for me to do... But I think Gg can do a pretty good job with it.... she just did the new short hair pic for bonofox.... Gg where are you??? Hellooooooooo!!!!!! hmm..... :hmm:

I agree. Also, you can see the shirt has epilettes, which makes me think they are one in the same, instead of, say, two different shirts worn to two different photo shoots. Did you measure the whiskers with your trusty bonowhiskercalipers? :wink:

:giggle: Oh, well, if the Bono oggling sunglasses were employed in the scientific study, it can't be wrong then! After *exhaustive* research, we must conclude both pictures are from the same photoshoot.:wink:

JCOSTER said:

maybe I should get rid of that its very distracting:

here look at this instead::giggle:

cutie.jpg

I gotta come out and say that everytime somebody posts that pic, it makes me smile big time...not just because he looks hot there, but because I WAS THERE when it was taken! :drool: That pic is from October 3, 1996. There were four of us outside the studio, me, my pal and two Italian fans, that pic was taken by one of the Italian fans. I took this pic (ignore the Italian fan in it :wink: ):

BonoDublin10-3-96.jpg

:drool:

Unfortunately no, I didn't! Just as well that day since I looked like a wet rat. :crazy: And even after a few times, a photo with him still eludes me...but it still gives me something to aim for. :wink:

Ahhh darn! I've never been in the situation so I guess it's easy for me to say. I'm sure if the chance arose to actually ask for a pic, I'd probably chicken out and opt for the pic of the Italian fan!

Fantastic that you were there though! Lucky! :)

bonocomet said:
:lol: Sorry Babydoll!

And your hair looks really long in your sig? Is it really super long? It looks really pretty :)

hey, thanks for the compliment! yes it is the same length still, i refuse to cut it despite the pressure! :)

again, i stare at ur sig.... :drool:

:corn:

15 mnts later, still staring...

Again sorry! :wink: *bounce....bounce...*

Well your hair looks beautiful from what I can see in that tiny pic!
(I keep mine long too, but it's not as long as yours! :) )

(hey how did we get on the long hair topic in the short hair thread! :lol: oops!)

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Oh and Mot :lol: you do not need a duh I'm stupid smiley!!! :lmao:

All I can do is crop pics then shrink em down, but they lose some of their clarity.... I can try it but that one may be too big for me to do... But I think Gg can do a pretty good job with it.... she just did the new short hair pic for bonofox.... Gg where are you??? Hellooooooooo!!!!!! hmm..... :hmm:

:wave: I'm right here!
wich pic did you want an ava of? :wink: my sister is kicking me so I can't focus much.. ><

Gg... Mot is looking for an avatar of this shot....

bonopopsly.jpg

I did this one, but we thought you could maybe do something better...?

bonopopslyicon4mot.jpg

She wanted to still be able to see the white shirt at the bottom but I had to cut alot ot get it square.... I dunno... any suggestions?

^^hehe, I don't know *why* the shirt, GG! I guess because it looks like that wife beater shirt, and well...oh never mind!:wink: I guess I could live without the shirt. :hmm: Thanks for making that, GG -- I'm pondering over here....

Galeongirl said:
K how bout this?
bonomotavatar6ro.jpg

:ohmy: That's great, GG! I'm doing a comparison test now...do I like this one over my current one? Yargh! I'll never be able to make a decision...I'll be 110 years old, sitting here going...but this one has...and this one has....:wink: Thank you!

^^ yeah, ya think? Hmmm. Am fond of the b/w one. I love your avatar, comet, if I haven't said so more than a million times. :wink:

I've seen it, MrsDarcy, but it hasn't been making the rounds too widely yet (but it will soon)! Thanks heaps for the repost though. He looks lovely. :D

Back
Top Bottom