Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see my first post!

it's a bit dark .. but it's definately a new pic .. it was taken last night!

*edit*

hehe! :wink:

nium said:

petergrantlifetime2.jpg

:shocked: I want more pics! Stop hiding Bono, come out! :shifty: He looks good :whistle:

And hi nium :wave: thanx for the pic

Ooooh yay! Bono, you look so hott w/ your new hair, we want more pics:drool:

ack I can't see short hair, but it IS black again! :drool:
an look at that scruff :wink: I guess he lost the razor again! Woohoo!

i did a quicky crappy job of lightening the pic slightly so you can see his hair better:

petergrantlifetime2.jpg

Thanks nium!!! :hyper: I can't see it well, but what I can see, I LIKE. :wink:

HE looks Hot there :combust:
I Like the short hair black... suits him... and the smiiiiiiile :drool:
thanks for lighting it up a bit :wink:

WOW! Thanks Nium! and oh, Hi!! :wave: We don't mean to ignore you really!! It's just that you got us all a bit excited. LOOK at the FLUFFIES!!! Awww he looks good! Yay!! :)

ok ok, at loooong last, i admit im ok with the short hair.

that sexy smirk.... rawr!! :love:

thanks for the heads-up, Gg!! :wink:

bonocomet said:
WOW! Thanks Nium! and oh, Hi!! :wave: We don't mean to ignore you really!! It's just that you got us all a bit excited. LOOK at the FLUFFIES!!! Awww he looks good! Yay!! :)

I know! I was so excited that i didnt even introduce myself properly! So i'll do that too soon!

Dahlia said:
I can't figure out if his hair is really black again so I have to wait for the next pics :shifty: But I totally agree with all of you, he looks good and that smirk :love:

Hi Babydoll :wave: Love your sig btw ;)

I think it is black.. look at the pic itself, and the lighted version.. it has not even a small hint of the red in it.. and the pink shades wouldn't go with the red hair.. :) I'm happy it's black!

the avatar is a poster of a new movie, starring me and larry mullen jr. :drool: he is bond and i am the bond girl... like i said, a girl can dream, right?

yes i think the hair is dyed dark too, cuz pink shades n reddish hair... :no: even bono knows that! :)

Babydoll said:
the avatar is a poster of a new movie, starring me and larry mullen jr. :drool: he is bond and i am the bond girl... like i said, a girl can dream, right?

yes i think the hair is dyed dark too, cuz pink shades n reddish hair... :no: even bono knows that! :)

I hope he knows... Bono with black hair again :drool:

Short + red =:no: :sad:
Short + black = :love: :drool:

Yes, cute sig by the way Babydoll! It's funny! (Oh and today is Kafrun's birthday.... there's a thread for it over in Lemonade Stand if anyone wants to leave a birthday wish... :shh: )

how about short, black,shadeLESS :wink:

but if he had to choose... I love the pink ones (yes I am the only one, I KNOW!)
or maybe, Blue armanis??? never seen them tho.. would be nice... but I can remember the thing of Bono making a joke about blue not being his color and going for green instead.. what he would tell his younger self exiting a plane in sweden for NYD video... :rolleyes:

hehe comet, I already did, I sent her a self-made card XD

Last edited:
yes, shadeless, in the slane castle dvd, the crowd cheers when he removes them lol, and has them off for the vast majoirty of the show... looks :combust:

Back
Top Bottom