Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Souly said:

LOLOL.

His long hair is clearly superior. :wink:

OMG WTF IS NOT!!!!!
etc. etc. etc.

just move on to the long hair leather day thread and leave us with the (less) superior shorthaired Bono kay?:wink:

kellyahern said:
"Hair Superiority" is now the name of my imaginary early 80's New Wave cover band.

btw, the name of my sister and I's imaginary punk band - "Suicidal Squirrels"

:wave:

:lmao: I knew that monkeys can get suicidal but never heard about suicidal squirrels before :lol:
thanks so much for the new pics kelly! where did you find them??

love2bmama said:

I love it because that's what he was wearing when I met him, and as soon as he stepped out of the car I was like "he's wearing the purple shirt!" and everyone around me thought I was nuts.:reject:
:cute:

If your nuts your in the right place.:wink:

bonocomet said:
I like it too... green is my fave so more green is a good thing! :yes:

These look lighter than the green in the 1st short cut pics don't they? That's what I mean by the way the sun is lighting them.....

I have what you would call the green "girlie" version of those. I likey them.

JCOSTER said:

I have what you would call the green "girlie" version of those. I likey them.

^Ooooh where did you get the green girlies Coster???

And if everyone doesn't stop squabling about short hair vs long hair I'm posting baldy again. :p

bonocomet said:

^Ooooh where did you get the green girlies Coster???

And if everyone doesn't stop squabling about short hair vs long hair I'm posting baldy again. :p

Isn't that why their are 2 threads one for short and one for long, I've been posting in both because I love both but at the time for each haircut.

Got the green ones and a pair of peach like ones at New York & Co. I got a dark gray pair with a design in a triangular side made by Candies in JCPenney.

Souly said:

The thing is, people actually stop for ducks and geese. Poor squirrels are discriminated against. :(
[/QUOTE

so are the opossums - very suicidal animals

(speaking of animals - Bono now does look like a hip tufted baby eagle :cute:. I think the Rolling Stone interview last November described him as such)

I love the new look - thanks for the pictures Kelly

kellyahern said:
France, April 22:

2d503d31.jpg

43f5eaa9.jpg

990d82d5.jpg

To a 40 year old suburbanite, PTA, volunteer truck driving baseball mom, this 46 year old man is unbelievably hot. If he walked by me on the street, I would turn and follow him.

:drool: :drool:

JCOSTER said:

Isn't that why their are 2 threads one for short and one for long, I've been posting in both because I love both but at the time for each haircut.

Got the green ones and a pair of peach like ones at New York & Co. I got a dark gray pair with a design in a triangular side made by Candies in JCPenney.

Thanks JCoster!

:shifty: Everybody behaving now??? Good.... :)

Don't make me use baldy....

nurse chrissi said:
Souly said:

The thing is, people actually stop for ducks and geese. Poor squirrels are discriminated against. :(
[/QUOTE

so are the opossums - very suicidal animals

(speaking of animals - Bono now does look like a hip tufted baby eagle :cute:. I think the Rolling Stone interview last November described him as such)

I love the new look - thanks for the pictures Kelly

I've never had to stop for a duck crossing . . . :hmm: maybe ducks in Florida are smarter? :shifty:.

My favorite baby eagel is Stephen Jr. :cute:

http://www.colbertnation.com/colbertnation/birth.jhtml

bonocomet said:

do it do it do it :drool: I don't really care *why* you do it, just do it do it do it....:wink:

Well ok, since it is a special request and his hair IS damn short here.... :shifty:

popbonobald12-12-1997HenryWagnereba.jpg

guh............... :drool:

gotta run off to work now kidz... play nice!! :)

kellyahern said:
France, April 22:

2d503d31.jpg

43f5eaa9.jpg

990d82d5.jpg

:scream: With pictures like these....it's going make it harder for me to accept the new hairdo :sigh:

I don't mind it though overall....but I need a lot more time to adjust to this (as this is my first time really seeing him with short hair....since I became a fan after the guys were done with the Popmart tour and Pop album (Along with the Pop hair)...sorry :reject: )

Laurel Hill said:
Thank goodness he at least dyed over that bleached top, no more skunk look! But it's still too short, needs to grow at least an inch or preferrably much more. The left side of his head looks gnawed upon by goats :no: I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could see this as an improvement from the tour hair :tsk: He looks much older, much worse :sad:

smiley_violin.gif

Now that I'm home and looking at the pics on my nice bright LCD rather than my crappy work monitor, I take back what I said about the sandals. :)

kellyahern said:

That would be cool :yes:. I got an e-mail recently from the product red mailing list saying that they would be announcing a new business partner soon. They haven't said who it is yet though.

I hope so - I want one!

Back
Top Bottom