Bono's Shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMM

War Child
In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger
Creepers to be exact, his Vertigo ones.

I'm trying to get mine resoled, and need pictures so the guy can figure out if he can do it.

And, well, hell. It's warm and barefoot/mandal weather now... Any pics of Bono's shoes/feet, if you feel so inclined. :)

I know I have bigger pics of Bono's creepers but I have to check my photobucket account. But here's one I just uploaded for you.

Bonobooksigning4.jpg

getting creepers resouled is a pain inthe butt-i buy them new, get them souled right then, then its easier for the shoeman:eek:ut with the old
IMG_1651.jpg

in with the new:
IMG_1641.jpg
soules put on

Last edited:
Yahweh_OMG said:

I was there!!! That was in Berlin or Zurich (don't remember I saw both...) and he said "Who gave me those shoes, they are too small"... or something like that
:wink:
:lol:
Maybe his feet just grew miraculously over night...

thebadger said:
getting creepers resouled is a pain inthe butt-i buy them new, get them souled right then, then its easier for the shoeman:eek:ut with the old
IMG_1651.jpg

in with the new:
IMG_1641.jpg
soules put on

Where'd you get yours resoled, how much, and do they last longer than the original soles? (Mine lasted six monts. $128 for that long??? Oi!)

One guy that finally replied to me on the internet does crepe soles, but not with the ridges, and $70.

I love you all - You cover Bono from top to bottom, and don't miss a thing......then you share it with the rest of us.

THANK YOU THANK YOU
:bow:

pattip2000 said:

:wave: I took that picture :hyper::camera:

:lol: pattip!!! I thought I was the only one who'd take a picture of that man's feet, given the opportunity!

:reject:

purplesocks.jpg

Bono Mot said:

:lol: pattip!!! I thought I was the only one who'd take a picture of that man's feet, given the opportunity!

:reject:

I've got Edge and Adam also, if someone starts a thread, I'll post them later.

how many inches are the the soles on the shoes.

I've notice that Bono has never been comfortable with his height. Early days way too many tippy toe poses. High heel boots and now these clobhopping shoes.

We your adoring public will love you irregardless that you're just a wee man.

My heart just breaks seeing him in these damn shoes. They are not cute. They are not "european" They are not stylish. They are thick sole shoes to compensate for your small stature.

And my comments are also directed to Larry as well. We will love you anyway. Wear regular shoes guys! It's comical.

Last edited:
msdw59 said:
how many inches are the the soles on the shoes.

I've notice that Bono has never been comfortable with his height. Early days way too many tippy toe poses. High heel boots and now these clobhopping shoes.

We your adoring public will love you irregardless that you're just a wee man.

My heart just breaks seeing him in these damn shoes. They are not cute. They are not "european" They are not stylish. They are thick sole shoes to compensate for your small stature.

And my comments are also directed to Larry as well. We will love you anyway. Wear regular shoes guys! It's comical.

Thanks very much for your comments. msdw59. :up:

I have been saying the same thing about Bono ditching those shoes for years. Glad to find people who agree.

BONO - YOU ARE LOVED no matter what shoes you wear.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

No, they're not European, they're mother fuckin' rock'n'roll...

*hears Edge echo "Mother"*

All right, time to clear the schmaltz outa here.

Creepers are freakin' awesome. There's a different feel to them when you walk. They're great for shuffly flat-footed swaggers.

and if you find the right carpeted surface, especially a ramp, you're skiin' down it. :D

Back
Top Bottom