Bono's shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're TUK Creepers (and Larry was wearing them first :tongue: ), you can find a bunch here:

http://www.heelandsoleshoes.com/browser/4/24/browse.html

This was just the first site that came up when I googled, there are plenty of places where you can buy them online, and I'm sure plenty in the real world too, just not in my pathetic little city :lol: I'd suggest calling shoe stores in your area and asking about TUK Creepers.

Actually, on second thought, here's the official site:

https://www.tukshoes.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=66_2

and because this is pleba... :shifty:

bonosshoespantsjoeycreepers.jpg

I love that photo.

Holy crap, those are high! I could do with some of those... I wonder if they make them in my size though, I have tiny size 5 1/2 feet.

dmalezi said:
I wear a U.S. women's size 8.5
Should I go with a U.K. men's size 6 or 7? :shrug: :help:
I hate when shoes don't come in half sizes :scream:

If you can't wear a women's 8 comfortably (I can't, and I wear an 8.5, and it's really a pity because I have a really cute pair of brown leather wing-tips in a size 8 and I can't wear them :sad: ), I'd say go up, and get a UK men's 7.

Babydoll said:
Holy crap, those are high! I could do with some of those... I wonder if they make them in my size though, I have tiny size 5 1/2 feet.

They have them in womans sizes I got mine by NY-LA brand and yes they are that high and they have the 2 fat lace rings..just like Bono/Larry wears...

I used to have some waaaaaaayyyy back when..they had a cool leopard print on the top part...

You can find them in your size BD...I work in an office and I wear them people think Im a closet punk-rocker...well so they ask if I am..:lol:

I want a pair like Larry has that have the silver stars at the top:drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I hate when shoes don't come in half sizes :scream:

If you can't wear a women's 8 comfortably (I can't, and I wear an 8.5, and it's really a pity because I have a really cute pair of brown leather wing-tips in a size 8 and I can't wear them :sad: ), I'd say go up, and get a UK men's 7.

No dude!!! I wear size 71/2 - 8 womans and i found my pair at the local here in Los Angeles
Mine looks EXACTLY like a pair Bono has...cept they are a bit more girly cause they have black sparklies on top ((I get a lot of compliments on my creepers!!!

damn ya'll have small feet! :lol: 11-12 in womans US here! hahaha but I'm like 6 foot tall so no creepers for me..:( but i had some like 5 years ago before the growth spurt

*goes through all the web sites* damn now i want a pair! ..2 more inches wont hurt too bad will it? :lol: go good with my black suits for the funerals eh? ..(psst incase you donno im going to school for mortuary in the fall) :lmao:

very cool!!! if we're ever in the same area some time, we should go out on the town in our sexy creepers :drool:

sidenote: i'm 5'3, it was really funny for me to put these on the first time. i was chasing my dog around, pretending i was a giant.

Bonos shoes are soooo horrible. Back in the time were he weared normal shoes (like in Rattle and Hum :wink: ) everybody thougt he was a tall guy. But with this bricks he looks always very shot - and I think that's not what he wants to.

perrypickwick said:
Bonos shoes are soooo horrible. Back in the time were he weared normal shoes (like in Rattle and Hum :wink: ) everybody thougt he was a tall guy. But with this bricks he looks always very shot - and I think that's not what he wants to.

When you're short you do whatever it takes to give a bit aof height though in the end you are still short :sad:

I totally relate to Bono in having a height complex...:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

When you're short you do whatever it takes to give a bit aof height though in the end you are still short :sad:

I totally relate to Bono in having a height complex...:wink:

and that's totally o.k. :wink:
What I meant: Since he wear those shoes he looks very short - it's the optic. Everybody in the band is very short - and most people in Showbizz are too. So the time before he wears those moon-Boots everybody thought Bono is 1,80 - 1,90. But when you wear those shoes everybodys focus is on them - you just look more short with these extra 10 cm than with normal shoes without the extra high.

- U2: that's all about the music and the magic .:wink:

- I just found a nice pic with Tim Robbins:
http://usera.imagecave.com/celebritymound/111406/bono2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom