Bono's shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2paddy said:
and what about Elevation tour Pradas (velcro closure) ?

any way to get them?
any info please?

011030r1-29.jpg

Check e-bay.

I saw a pair there a couple weeks ago. I missed the bid, though. They went for less than $50.

Most I know is, they're in the Linea Rosa line.

And good luck, next time I see a pair on eBay, I'm going for it. Hope you aren't the same size as me. ;-)

CMM said:

Check e-bay.

I saw a pair there a couple weeks ago. I missed the bid, though. They went for less than $50.

Most I know is, they're in the Linea Rosa line.

And good luck, next time I see a pair on eBay, I'm going for it. Hope you aren't the same size as me. ;-)

by any chance, would you have the url for the auction you missed, please?

Everytime I see these shoes they make me completely sad. Two men that have everything going for them and they resort to wearing elevator shoes.

the shoes bono wears are cool as hell..originally from england.they are the original rock n roll shoe very similar to what elvis started wearing and were really big back then and in the late 70's early 80's when punk rock hit the scene...totally cool style....elevator shoes???-lol

You know I totally do not get it when people have a problem with or think there's something wrong with Bono and Larry wearing the shoes. Where is it said that women who wear shoes with height are sexy but men who do it are insecure? :shrug: It's so stupid! I like wearing shoes with height, and nobody thinks I'm insecure or sad... wow good thing I'm not a guy! :happy:
And like thebadger said... they are totally original rocknroll! :up:

Back
Top Bottom