Bonos Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to move this to PLEBA because I have a feeling the girls will be able to answer your question.

they are called creepers and the onlybrand that make creepers that i know are TUX. i might not be right its just a guest. im sure someone here will be able to answer you though

zooperson said:
they are called creepers and the onlybrand that make creepers that i know are TUX. i might not be right its just a guest. im sure someone here will be able to answer you though

I agree, his shoes definately look like TUK shoes.

I do not like his cloddy shoes :grumpy: I keep hoping he'll go back to heeled boots :drool:

u2granny said:
I think he got them from the prop department of an old Frankenstein movie.

That's exactly what they look like, especially in the LNOE video! I always thought he looked like Frankenstein there kicking the lady on the road :lol:

I don't like the looks of these shoes as much as I did the boots, either. But I'll bet they're more practical because performers, especially if you do things like run around catwalks, need shoes with plenty of traction. Bono does fall on occasion, but he'd probably fall more if he were wearing boots, which don't have any traction at all. They're too slippery. I'd rather have him feeling good and performing than falling and hurting himself.

I also think all those years of squeezing his feet into boots have taken a toll on his tootsies. These must be more comfortable.

Just not as hot.

It was Pop when he started wearing them. He still had the cool boots in ZOOTV.

They look like a new kind of creepers, cause larry wore the original type in the late 80s (I had the girl version) remember the
ones Larry wore a lot during the JT/Rattle and Hum??
Bonos must be the new version!..I undertand him though, cause I also have a height complex and im always in some typer od 2-3 inch heel (styish heels/platforms) I'm only 5'2":|

I love platform shoes--being 5'2" myself--thank God-any type of footwear goes now days--cause I'm still wearing platforms. Just got a pair from NW 4". Bono's shoes so cute! :drool:

If these shoes are just $45--did I read that right--I am getting a pair--I wonder what a womens size six in mens would be?

Did anyone else notice that Larry was wearing a pair of the platform shoes at the Grammys? I'd rather Bono not wear the platform shoes, but they are starting to growing on me. I will admit, I am thinking about getting a pair of the TUK boots for myself.

clementine_rose said:
Did anyone else notice that Larry was wearing a pair of the platform shoes at the Grammys?
Yeah. Bono seems to get all the grief for wearing them but Larry has been wearing the big heels for ages and nobody makes fun of him for it.

Back
Top Bottom