Bono's Sexiest Parts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
that would be Macphisto, not Bono

Tomatoe- tomato...
tongue.gif

One that comes immediately to mind is Popmart in Mexico City- when he sings "Arriba, uh huh uh huh" during I Will Follow.. mmmmmm :)

mmmm i love that and when he says mexico mexico mexico city...what song is it again?! (mofo?)

It's from Last Night On Earth.
biggrin.gif

Walk To The Water -- good song, the part with "Let me in, let me love you" is great!
EBTTRT -- whole song
Bad -- I can't help it, it's just..
Spanish Eyes -- "I love the way you walk on me, I love the way you talk to me"
Elevation -- DUH. How could I forget?!

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 01-24-2002).]

Originally posted by madonna's child:

<----has been intrigued by bono's chin/jaw lately. don't know why, but it's damn sexy.

YES!!!!!! The whole JAW thing....hot hot hot....!!!
biggrin.gif

Also...BABY BABY BABY LIGHT MY WAY. Anywhere Bono says "baby," or "love" or "child" or anything like that, I giggle like a madwoman.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Okay, so I know this is a Serious Socially Conscious Song...but his growling in Bullet is damn hot.

So is that breathy growled little "yeahhhhhh...." he does just before Desire.

Also from (the aptly named) "Desire", he screams out, "Oh siiiiisssta, I can't let you go..." Well then don't, silly.
biggrin.gif

Running to Stand STill: there's this resonance, this aching tenderness, when he sings, "cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice...." That, ladies of Pleab, was THE moment that kicked me from fan to Obsessed when I bought J Tree. I'd always liked his voice but just from the radio I had no idea he could...do...that....

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Okay re-reading this thread has seriously made me want to spend all weekend re-listening to all my U2 cds...
frown.gif
But I don't have time....well, maybe I'll make time...
frown.gif
stoopid schoolwork
frown.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:

Also from (the aptly named) "Desire", he screams out, "Oh siiiiisssta, I can't let you go..." Well then don't, silly.
biggrin.gif

LMAO yes!! Yes yes yes!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

*bump*

------------------
You're talking, you walk
'Cause you can't refuse
Learning to walk