Bono's scent...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
So this is kinda silly, but I remember reading somewhere that Bono wears Bvlgari colonge. Is that a fact. Because..funniest thing ever, I saw some at Walmart (of all places) for like $25. You could buy it and then make everything smell like Bono. :drool:

Bono smells of sweat.

At least he did when I got too close to him twice... once outside a club in Chicago after a show. Second when he layed down in front of me in Vegas so I could take his photo.

Sweat or not....... its all good. (I just ask that he bathes. ) :lol:

From my experience, he smells lovely. Or maybe he had a shower in my honor that day. :wink:

No, seriously. The couple of times I met him he was wearing a lovely scent. i don't know which one tho.

beli said:
Apparently, Bono does not smell of wee.

That is all I know.

rofl! what a night, what a show, what a city, WHAT A POST!

i wouldnt have a clue what the big fella smells like........

I've read it somewhere...just hope I'll find it.

From http://forum.interference.com/t79822.html :
Experience : Meeting Bono at the Studio
I felt so bad because I was shaking so hard. I could hear him breathing and he smelled like heaven. I'm almost sure it's Bulgari, as I have taken the time to go through and smell their men's collection.

From Carek1230's Journal:
All's Quiet on New Years!
Jason's looking more and more like the real thing--gotta get him some Dune cologne, that's what Mr Hewson wears.

That would help I hope...

Last edited:
salomeU2000 said:
Bono smells of sweat.

At least he did when I got too close to him twice... once outside a club in Chicago after a show. Second when he layed down in front of me in Vegas so I could take his photo.

Sweat or not....... its all good. (I just ask that he bathes. ) :lol:

you can never be TOO CLOSE to the Bman:drool:

I remember another thread just like this one last year. lol. I went to the perfume store and got little samples of bvlgari and dune, and something else...anyway, my stuff smelled like Bono for ages :wink: now everything smells like my lovely fiance who wears curve. that cologne is divine...and were going to go scent shopping eventually so maybe I'll have him smelling like bono. :mac:

I normally wear Dune or more recently Ghost Man....both smell great and pricey! Much better then those cheap smelling Lynx sprays we have in the UK!....Lynx...the Brut of the new age! lol

Digsy sent me a sampler of Dune with a UK magazine after I sent her a Midsummer's Night thingie.....The Dune was divine...

There is also another scent I remember hearing about him wearing...a D & G one....

I believe the cologne takes on a different scent depending on the chemistry of the person wearing it...probably wouldn't smell exactly like it does on him, on anyone else.

BEVERLY56 said:
I believe the cologne takes on a different scent depending on the chemistry of the person wearing it...probably wouldn't smell exactly like it does on him, on anyone else.

yes, maybe the kind of skin too :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom