Bono's pre-bday party: He's got a smile like salvation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
91f01ddd.jpg

sweetie said:
Bono has THE most beautiful, sincere, and sweetest smile. :cute: :love:

I agree I also noticed how Bono is the type of person that has a smile for every mood or emotion..

He has that almost there smile
the huge smile,
nervous smile
flirty smile mischivous grin/crooked grin
about to laugh smile...
ect..
on that note let me look for pics that pic the descriptions....
:wink:

zooperson said:

thanks zooper....this is been one of my newer-era favorite bono smile photos [besides the Saks 5th Ave opening pics] :love: :drool:

he looks like he's either been asked a very cool question or gotten very cool answer that is a delightful suprise to him: his eyes are opening widish and THAT smile is begining to form...:happysigh:!.

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I believe this is the night i saw really him up close for the FIRST Time:ohmy: :love: :drool:outside at Christies! NOTICE the People mag {which I beleive IS based in NYC}background "wall" WITH Irish Hospice printed up there along side "People''s name, what his Peter & thE Wolf paintings were being auctioned....

ONLY DIFFERENCE was he was under much duller and not always under the glow even of the Streetlights where i was standing so ....so his beuuutiful blues were not so evident really

and THANKS :hug: gRANNY FOR THE jt era stuff!!! ....:drool: :drool:

STill even not really seeing his aeyes in e darker area and behind sunglasseses it was STILL a minding numbing of the sweetist sort of expereince sHort of actually taLKING TO HIM {next prOject :wink:!!!}

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

thanks zooper....this is been one of my newer-era favorite bono smile photos [besides the Saks 5th Ave opening pics] :love: :drool:

he looks like he's either been asked a very cool question or gotten very cool answer that is a delightful suprise to him: his eyes are opening widish and THAT smile is begining to form...:happysigh:!.

yeah that is one of my absolute favorites. it is from the Much Music interview and it might have been taken when one of those lovley flashbacks from the mullet days were shown on the big screens. :giggle:

sweetie said:
Oh very nice BonoFox!!! :applaud: I especially like the half smile--a bit flirty- a bit shy. A category of its very own. LOL!

Aint that the truth though, Im going through my picture folders and I see so many kinds of Bono smiles, its almost like you know what he is thinking...
The first thing that I notice in a guy is his eyes and smile, then hope he is nice and has a sense of humor....

Anyway Bono you're beautiful!!!

Look at this cute sort of "D'OH" smile:cute:
micfall6.jpg

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

I have a question about this photo! I think Miss Becky or Kelly posted a series of stills regarding this. What video can I find it from? Any help would greatly be appreciated. :)

It's from Spanish Eyes. I posted the stills in the Another Stills Thread. You can watch the video on u2.com if you are a member. :)

BonoFox1 said:
Soryy U2girl1978 I havent seen that clip of the pic but I know it will pop up somewhere in here,

P.S
Another sexy crooked smile pic :love:

bscap945.jpg

I think thats his..."I am about to vomit smile"..wasn't it?:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom