Bono's Pelvic Thrust!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoInAKilt said:

Oh yes definitely. I have a whole picture in my head.

It'd be JT Bono..with his long beautiful hair...wearing a kilt...but no shirt...and standing on a hill either in scotland or ireland...with a beautiful sky in the background..and the wind blowing through his hair..and he'd be standing tall, and proud..and sexy! oh if only i could draw...i would draw you my vision because it is absolutely GORGEOUS!:drool:

why does he have to be so sexy...and married?!?! well if he was married to me I wouldn't be complaining that he's married.
Ali is so lucky. I love Ali as well. Not like I love Bono! But she's just so inspiring.
Ha...as I lust after he husband....

im so tired..so if any of this doesnt make any sense, i apologize.

I'm off to dream of Bono in a kilt..

~Katelyn

AAAAAAHHHHH..i'm having a heart-attack...:hyper: :faint: :combust:

Lori:mac:

BonoInAKilt said:

It'd be JT Bono..with his long beautiful hair...wearing a kilt...but no shirt...and standing on a hill either in scotland or ireland...with a beautiful sky in the background..and the wind blowing through his hair..and he'd be standing tall, and proud..and sexy! oh if only i could draw...i would draw you my vision because it is absolutely GORGEOUS!:drool:

why does he have to be so sexy...and married?!?! well if he was married to me I wouldn't be complaining that he's married.
Ali is so lucky. I love Ali as well. Not like I love Bono! But she's just so inspiring.
Ha...as I lust after her husband....

I'm off to dream of Bono in a kilt..

~Katelyn

VERRRRRRRRRRY NICE!!!
but I imagined it a lil diferent all I'm gonna say is breaveheart:drool: :drool: :drool:

dreams out loud said:

VERRRRRRRRRRY NICE!!!
but I imagined it a lil diferent all I'm gonna say is breaveheart:drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah...braveheart is my ABSOLUTE favorite movie..hmmm i like both visions of Bono...

i think I'm going to write a fanfic about Bono wearing a kilt!

haha I'll start that one tomorrow..

~Katelyn

:scratch:

I don't know. :love:Tight leather with a ruffled shirt VS.:love: .........a kilt.

Even though I do like slash, but...

Call me old fashioned, but in my opinion a sexy guy shouldn't wear skirts at all. :yuck:

FallingStar said:
:scratch:

I don't know. :love:Tight leather with a ruffled shirt VS.:love: .........a kilt.

Even though I do like slash, but...

Call me old fashioned, but in my opinion a sexy guy shouldn't wear skirts at all. :yuck:

I find guys in kilts to be GORGEOUS. I just :drool: at them....
but i have to say...Bono in leather is definitely sexy....I think it's a tie..for me at least...between leather and a kilt.

Bono looks good in anything!
or without anything...

it's Discotheque video time! I need my fill of pelvic thrusts for the day..

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:

but i have to say...Bono in leather is definitely sexy....I think it's a tie..for me at least...between leather and a kilt.

or without anything...

it's Discotheque video time! I need my fill of pelvic thrusts for the day..

~Katelyn

OMG, I take a man in kilt any day!!!!!! Men in leather are extremely hot though...so...I'd take Bono any which way though:drool:

BonoInAKilt said:

or without anything...
What's the hot thing in seeing a guy dressed up as a girl? :scratch:

A_10.jpg

I'd take Edgette anyday, but a half man-half girl?:tongue:

FallingStar said:

A_10.jpg

There is something about guys in kilts...i dont know what it is...I love bagpipes! and the guys who play them are sexy...
i don't know. guys in kilts are just gorgeous. especially if they are Irish..or Scottish! :drool:

~Katelyn

Hmm, bagpipes.............:up:

Kilts........................................:up:

Guys :up::up::up:

Bagpipes+kilts+guys................:laugh: What is it about kilts? You can't tell me? :)

FallingStar said:

A_10.jpg

To me a man in a kilt isn't feminine at all...i don't know why I think that way, I just always thought men in Kilts were hot....to me it's sexy:drool: Just something I can't explain...hehe ;) Now a man in drag is totally different story!!!

FallingStar said:
Hmm, bagpipes.............:up:

Kilts........................................:up:

Guys :up::up::up:

Bagpipes+kilts+guys................:laugh: What is it about kilts? You can't tell me? :)

i can' describe it....its just sexy!
there's just something about guys in kilts.. i dont know!!

i cant explain it.

maybe im just insane. :yes:

~Katelyn

:lmao:@ you two lads *pun intended :macdevil: *

Edge in drag is sexiness pure. :yes: And I bet even better than kilt-guys. ;) Oh c'mon you also admit it.

Oh yes you do. :evil:

FallingStar said:
:lmao:@ you two lads *pun intended :macdevil: *

Edge in drag is sexiness pure. :yes: And I bet even better than kilt-guys. ;) Oh c'mon you also admit it.

Oh yes you do. :evil:

I admit it. Edge in drag is sexy!!
hmmm Edge in a kilt would be sexy too!
Alright...I need pictures of all 4 of them in kilts! lol :dool:

But i do agree...Edge in drag is good. :yes:

Not as good as Bono's pelvic thrusts! those make me :faint:

~Katelyn

Wow, chizip, these are hot! :drool:

And you two girls, there you go with your beloved kilts. :tongue:
336%3C%3B43523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323387684647ot1lsi

I don't know.........I still don't like them.................:rolleyes:

there's just so masculine about a man in a kilt, but it takes one helluva a sexy guy to make it look good, and Bono is for sure that man. Larry might be able to pull it off I'd have to see him in a kilt first not too sure if he has that kilt look about him.

dreams out loud said:
there's just so masculine about a man in a kilt, but it takes one helluva a sexy guy to make it look good, and Bono is for sure that man. Larry might be able to pull it off I'd have to see him in a kilt first not too sure if he has that kilt look about him.

yes it does take one helluva guy make it look good, and the B-man is definetly is our man:drool: I think Larry could pull of because of his tough look..hehe:tongue:

BonoInAKilt said:

*Raises eyebrows*

Me likes this picture...me likes the way you think...

*Pats Katelyn's head*

You and I are gonna be good friends, I can tell. :).

Originally posted by BonoInAKilt
Ha...as I lust after her husband....

Hey, it's like Toni Braxton once said: "Another married man" (she was talking about Jon Bon Jovi at the time, but that line can relate to this, too).

Ali is very lucky-and yeah, she's great, I love her, too. She rocks. Bono's pretty lucky to have a girl like her, too.

Originally posted by BonoInAKilt

Oh, no, it makes perfect sense...especially the part about the picture...:drool:...*Wipes off keyboard*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Raises eyebrows*

Me likes this picture...me likes the way you think...

*Pats Katelyn's head*

You and I are gonna be good friends, I can tell. :).

Hey, it's like Toni Braxton once said: "Another married man" (she was talking about Jon Bon Jovi at the time, but that line can relate to this, too).

Ali is very lucky-and yeah, she's great, I love her, too. She rocks. Bono's pretty lucky to have a girl like her, too.

Oh, no, it makes perfect sense...especially the part about the picture...:drool:...*Wipes off keyboard*

Angela

Thanks! :)
If only a picture of that existed....:drool:

yeh um i need a new keyboard!!!!!!! lol

Yeah I watched 25 sexiest artists on vh1 today for the 394823984 time...and I just get goosebumps when they show Bono....he's SO INCREDIBLEY SEXY!!!!!!

i feel that sexy does not describe him well enough though..hmm..
I don't think there are any words to describe how beautiful he really is...

Between Pelvic thrusts and that leater thread...im running out of saliva.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:

Thanks! :)
If only a picture of that existed....:drool:

yeh um i need a new keyboard!!!!!!! lol

Yeah I watched 25 sexiest artists on vh1 today for the 394823984 time...and I just get goosebumps when they show Bono....he's SO INCREDIBLEY SEXY!!!!!!

i feel that sexy does not describe him well enough though..hmm..
I don't think there are any words to describe how beautiful he really is...

Between Pelvic thrusts and that leater thread...im running out of saliva.

~Katelyn

All this bono talk is driving me crazy:crazy: , but in a good way of course:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom