Bono's One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
I love seeing Bono wearing his white One wristband. No questions here... just Bono and his One-ness. Please post your favorite photos of Bono (or the others) wearing the One band. (I believe I've seen Edge wearing it.) I'd love to see more. Thank you!

I like these from the Portland show on December 19, 2005, because I was there! (credit for the photos goes to the people who's names are there.) Thanks! :)

Portland12-19-05Bonogreenguitar2.jpg

Portland12-19-05Bonoblindfold3.jpg

Portland12-19-05Bono.jpg

Portland12-19-05Bonoglassesoff2.jpg

Portland12-19-05BonosinnerLarry.jpg

Also he wore it on his right wrist that night, so I guess he wears it on both sides. :)

hcbiggs2002 said:
You can just make out Adams white band on his left wrist...

AdamBono12.jpg

I don't think it's a ONE-wristband that Adam is wearing - I've never seen him waer one of those... instead I think it's the spotlight making his green bracelet (the one he always wears and has been wearing since the very beginning) look white... :)

if you want pics of Edge wearing it(don't have them saved) he wore it on the Live8 gig!
also Bono usually wears it left, but most pics here show it right... I'll post some when I'm done checking all the topics... damn haven'tbeen here two days and it's freaking me out :lol:

Thanks everyone! Yeah I remember at the show seeing it on his right wrist and thinking yay Bono wears it the same side as me! Heh, guess you could add that to that thread about pathetic U2 related things we think and do! Ha!

bonocomet said:
Thanks everyone! Yeah I remember at the show seeing it on his right wrist and thinking yay Bono wears it the same side as me! Heh, guess you could add that to that thread about pathetic U2 related things we think and do! Ha!
:wink: Been there, done that.... I already posted that I wear my one wristband same arm as B, and as SC ^^ wich would be left.. but now he changes it :(

Well if I know Bono, (which I DON"T :( ) but if I know a wee bit about his dressing habits, he probably doesn't even think about what wrist he's puttin it on. I wonder if he just leaves it on for long periods. I haven't removed mine since before I went to the concert... Probably since I 1st put it on sometime late last year.:huh:

bonocomet said:
Well if I know Bono, (which I DON"T :( ) but if I know a wee bit about his dressing habits, he probably doesn't even think about what wrist he's puttin it on. I wonder if he just leaves it on for long periods. I haven't removed mine since before I went to the concert... Probably since I 1st put it on sometime late last year.:huh:
good point :lol:
well I remove mine at night, since I have a male size(I am already glad I could get one, didn't care that the guy only had male size.. they are very rare here in holland!) and I'm afraid that I'll lose it...

he seems to be wearing a new One wristband now, which you can actually open up..looked a bit like a watch to me at first

one_wristband1.jpg

one_wristband2.jpg

Oh wow thanks anjarw! Great photos too! Thats really interesting. I've also seen him wearing what looks like a band that changes from red to black. (I think thats it in jjg81's pic above, although it's hard to see the red/black color there). Does anyone know what that one is? Thanks everyone :)

Achtung_Bebe said:
you can see he's wearing his One band in the OOTS video... especially when he puts his hands over his face... I couldn't find any stills though.

I found some...

oots1.jpg

ootsvid2.jpg

He looks really good here.

Back
Top Bottom