Bono's On VH-1 RIGHT NOW!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
AT least in Minnesota!!! Apparently on with the Corrs live from Dublin...but I haven't seen him yet...he was in the credits. So just FYI for those of you who want to see it!

Ok I just saw the other thread...sorry! I ran to my computer in a rushing fury...and don't askk how this topic posted twice cuz I'll never know????

Are you KIDDING!? Yeeeesssss!!! Something to do with my snow imprisoned time!!!! YESSS!!!!
biggrin.gif
I SO need to stop posting and get to a tv....but I can't it's so addicting and I just can't stop myself some-

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

OK I literally CRIED during "when the stars go blue" SWEEEEEEEEET dancing
biggrin.gif
OMD

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

GIRLS!! How far into the show is he on? I can't stand the Corrs and I can't stay up too late, so how long do I have to watch the show to see him? Please tell me!!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

I hate living in Canada in times like this, sniff...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
I hate living in Canada in times like this, sniff...

*ahem* You have what we call Much Music. That blows stoopid MTV out o'the water. So there, sadness over.

------------------

:drool:

I usually watch something twice and put it away. I think maybe 5 times and the family had to drag me away from the tv.

Summer Wine was sexy, but the second song was so sweet, and he did the falsetto singing. *thud*

**thinks about watching it one more time before cspan2 starts**

:drool:

I dunno where else to post these.. but they're from Legends.. the special they showed after the corrs concert.

yes i took pics of my tv
yes i am a freak

33393%3A7923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A59592%3Cnu0mrj

33393%3A7923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A59589%3Bnu0mrj

33393%3A7923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A595895nu0mrj

33393%3A7923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A595893nu0mrj

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by Lilly:
*ahem* You have what we call Much Music. That blows stoopid MTV out o'the water. So there, sadness over.

You know what? I live in the suburb where we don't get Much Music, we get the crappy French version instead: Musique Plus. They didn't even show the live at Much special...

Thanks for those pics, Sicy. They're great. And you are *not* a freak, I know a lot of people who do the same.

If any of you ladies are interested in some drool-worthy Bono caps from last night's show and a few from Legends, go to this thread: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004500.html

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
You know what? I live in the suburb where we don't get Much Music, we get the crappy French version instead: Musique Plus. They didn't even show the live at Much special...

(((((((hug)))))))

Ooooooh, sorry! Musique Plus n'est pas bon? *insert French laugh here*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom