Bono's on right now on CSpan2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
After the speech its all Bono, apparently its his press conference will be on after the speech.

Its great!!

I think its going to be on again later.

OMG

fyi. it will be reairing at 1:40AM and Bono's Press Conference will be at 2:00AM If you all get it tune in. It is very good.
biggrin.gif

*bono fuzzies*

Wasn't he gorgeous?! When he first came out, he said something about 'looking sharp in this suit' and he did! His hair looked nice too! LOL@ calling himself 'the pest' that's what I used to call my little brother when we were kids!

Does anyone PLEASE have video stills of this? If not can you make them? Oh I want to see that handsome profile that was standing there outside the White House talking!

Gosh have mercy on your souls, I saw the message at 1:38AM then procedeed to run like a maniac to the VCR where I made it just in the nick of time. Thank you soooo very much.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

GRRR! For some unknown reason, I get CSPAN and CSPAN-3 ... but not CSPAN-2. Why????

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Bono was exceptionally handsome during the CSPAN2 conference. Video stills of this WOULD be fantastic!!!!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Back
Top Bottom