Bono's muses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorathea

The Fly
I was looking at some photos of Bono on Photobucket when i came across a photo of Eve Hewson a private one with a friend of hers the member who posted it goes under the title *username removed by Bonochick* and she has hundred of private photos of Jordon and Eve Hewson with friends at parties etc...she must know them very well cause these are really private photos that you can't get from any magazine or sight. So if you go into photobucket and just place *search terms removed by Bonochick* then a few photos will come up and click onto one of them and it should put you through to *username removed by Bonochick* album where you look into Bono's family album she has hundreds....strange?

Last edited by a moderator:
because this is a forum about the band, not their kids, and if it are private pictures that means that they should stay private..
while they are indeed available on the internet, it's not up to us to spread them around even more imo..

I totally agree but here on Pleba photos of the bands children have many times been posted up which isn't right now is it? I am just saying I came across someone who must know them very well I am not saying to post them no no way. Not like others who have and its been aloud on this forum.

Last edited:
I just think pictures that are obviously "private" should not be spread around. It's okay to post pictures of Bono and his family attending public events and such, but I don't think private family photos should be spread.

Oh and photos that are not of U2 families attending public events and I mean paparazzi photos have been placed on Pleba many of them with family outings etc... and of course I do not agree with that and hey anyone who does go into photobucket which is for the public please dont place photos on this forum from there there just there to be seen but not to be spread thanx :)

Last edited:
OK I agree it's a fine line. We don't know if Bono, Ali or any of the girls even know about these pictures being on photobucket or if they agree with it. I'd just say let's be careful about the families and their privacy.

Actually I have been wandering the same thing as soon as I saw those photos I started thinking if the girls know that they have been placed on there and if they have agreed to it I dont know but she obviously knows them quite well just wandering if they know she has put them up?

This is what my reply was to a thread we had recently that is similar to this one:

While U2's kids can't avoid the spotlight completely, they are still entitled to some privacy. There are many pics that are readily available to the public, such as ones that have been published in magazines.

It sounds like the pics you are talking about seem to be from more of a private collection, and I think giving them some level of privacy is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom