Bonos little movie gig:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it.

omg, I at first thought this wasn't Bono, so that the woman just thought it'd be him or something. :huh:

great acting there. Mr. Hewson :wink:

thanks for sharing JCOSTER, for what this lil' movie?

Its Sightings of Bono it came as a free DVD with a CD Greatest Irish Bands, or soemthing like that I've got it, very nice!!

This was shot in 2000, I remember seeing it then. I think it was only available online until it appeared on a DVD compilation called the "Greatest Irish Bands." I have the compilation c.d. and I think "Sightings of Bono" is on there as a bonus.

For the most part I think it's just a mini-movie designed to inflict fans like us with bouts of jealousy :D

:lmao: Bet they didn't have to do too much to convince that clown to do that.
just what I needed. A good laugh.

I would really love to see Bono as a major acting part in a motion picture! I bet he would love doing something like that. Especially playing a character like the mafia guy! Da Bono :lol:

imogen said:
I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. I wish I lived in Dublin!

I did live there- in '93 after I graduated from college. I spent many a day wandering the streets of Dublin, always keeping an eye out for him but never once saw him- or any of them for that matter. When this film first came out my comment was "What a load of bollocks!"
It really is cute though.

maybe there where on tour or so?
i mean..i recon tha mot of teh time they are gone.
But i hear it from many that it is quite possible to see them when they are home

SimplyConfused said:
Ah yes, I've seen that before. I have it on me computer. Now, about changing the format to put it onto my iPod...

how do you do that? Put videos from your computer to your ipod?

Back
Top Bottom