bono's last strand of chest hair...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...would u put it in an envelope for keeps? o_O

hopefully the title got yer attention o_O
I can't come up with a good title since I've been awake for over 30 hours now...so Elaine helped O_O

*brain dead*

ok...since I've been gone for a few...em...weeks...I thought I should post the remains of my sketch-happy phase in Germany for all ppls to see o_O

1976.jpg

adam.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

bono.jpg

bullfight.jpg

camohat.jpg

edgestomp.jpg

fly.jpg

larry.jpg

Last edited:
Those are so good. I am so in awe of people with this kind of talent. I suck so bad at drawing. It's something I always wish I could do.

I'll bet Bono would love to see these. If you ever get to meet him, I hope you have these pics with you to show him.

The one of him with the camo hat, excellent!!

:up:

Hi Phuzzie you're back-----or you're gone--- :scratch: -----you're back home, let's say! :D

You drew new pictures! :love: They're so great! And my Fly picture! :heart: :drool:

BTW Did you still got my postcard I sent you??

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

Yep! LMAO
o_O
U2 and the world LOL
*wonders what the orignal postcard was* o_O
How was yer trip? :D
The original postcard? Some cows like I told you. :mac: But one day after I sent the postcard I found real U2 ones with a nice Adam on it. :yes:

Let's not talk about the trip, awful. :|

But how was YOUR trip back home? Do you have....popsicles at home??? :mac:

FallingStar said:

The original postcard? Some cows like I told you. :mac: But one day after I sent the postcard I found real U2 ones with a nice Adam on it. :yes:

Let's not talk about the trip, awful. :|

But how was YOUR trip back home? Do you have....popsicles at home??? :mac:

you found real U2 ones??? O_O

My trip back home...eh..it was ok...except...when I was on the plane going from Amsterdam to Seattle it almost didn'T take off cos some guy was in the lavatory when the plane was about to speed down the runway....the pilot was like "Would the person in the lavatory PLEASE sit down...we are code one for take off!"
o_O
twas weird :ohmy:

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

you found real U2 ones??? O_O

My trip back home...eh..it was ok...except...when I was on the plane going from Amsterdam to Seattle it almost didn'T take off cos some guy was in the lavatory when the plane was about to speed down the runway....the pilot was like "Would the person in the lavatory PLEASE sit down...we are code one for take off!"
o_O
twas weird :ohmy:
Actually I found one, here it is:
3353354323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233324344%3C5ot1lsi

Quality's bad...

But that part of the trip sounds funny as well. :eeklaugh:

gorgeous!

Ack. those pics were niiice! I havent drawn in a while, and you make me wanna bust out the pencil and draw my favorite guys!! *sigh* the bono pics were sexy, and the fly was excelent! Kudos x 1000! :up: :up: :up:

Hey Phuzzy!

Just caught this thread. Excellent drawings! Someone suggested I contact you :) I like to do artwork of the guys too -- especially sketches and 3d graphics. :)

Back
Top Bottom