Bono's kid(s) as nurses--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Considering the fact that Ali sort of thinks of nursing as her "lost profession", and Bono's respect for nurses, would you be surprised if one of their kids became a registered nurse? I don't want to be too nosey about their personal lives, but wouldn't it make sense if at least one of them became a nurse? They're caring, compassionate and bright kids, and idiots can't learn all of the biochemistry you have to learn to be a nurse. I think this would be really cool.
Mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this. Move it if you like.

Last edited:
beli said:
Or maybe they will become forklift drivers. Who knows.

That's the nice thing about having money. You can pretty much do what you want.

Totally off topic, but is the job of "town whore" taken in the Ave Maria fan club?

beli said:
lol. Its early and the babie is grizzly :angry:

Your baby's a grizzly? That must make it very difficult to nurse!

Edited to add: See how cleverly I brought this back on topic!!

Last edited:
biff said:

Your baby's a grizzly? That must make it very difficult to nurse!

Edited to add: See how cleverly I brought this back on topic!!

lol

Some days I think a grizzly would be easier.

Nurses, yes, offspring of famous people. I dont know. Who knows what kind of personalities they have.

I see Peaches Geldof has gone into tv. The other Geldofs seem to be doing their own thang/ disappeared into their community.

I would love it if at least one of their kids became a nurse. I had to be hospitalized for 24 hours Wednesday and Thursday due to some stress problems putting strain on my heart, and those nurses in there were working 12 and 16 hour shifts. I respect the heck out of these people, it takes a special kind of person to be a nurse. One of my nurses had perfect eye contact. I was reallly impressed with her, and so were my parents. I'd love it if my favorite singer's kid(s) became nurses. I'm sure Bono and Ali want them to have useful roles in life, however they choose to define that.

Last edited:
verte76 said:
I would love it if at least one of their kids became a nurse. I had to be hospitalized for 24 hours Wednesday and Thursday due to some stress problems putting strain on my heart, and those nurses in there were working 12 and 16 hour shifts. I respect the heck out of these people, it takes a special kind of person to be a nurse. One of my nurses had perfect eye contact. I was reallly impressed with her, and so were my parents. I'd love it if my favorite singer's kid became a nurse.

Are you feeling better? :hug:

I didn't know you were sick :sad:

kellyahern said:

Are you feeling better? :hug:

I didn't know you were sick :sad:

Yeah, I got sick earlier in the week because of stress. They had to observe me for 24 hours to make sure I didn't have irregular heartbeats or whatever. It's not the first time this s:censored:t has happened to me. It's not fun. Yes, I'm feeling much better, thanks.

Last edited:
verte76 said:

Yeah, I got sick earlier in the week because of stress. They had to observe me for 24 hours to make sure I didn't have irregular heartbeats or whatever. It's not the first time this s:censored:t has happened to me. It's not fun. Yes, I'm feeling much better, thanks.

Im glad you are feeling better. Stress sucks mightly :down:

Back
Top Bottom