Bono's houses pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seabird said:

I always heard Bono and Edge bought the same house together?:shrug:

I heard this also. I think they have two of them there, and one is yellow. This must be the other one. I think that's right. :confused: :confused:

There was some report that they bought the villa next door not long before Edge's wedding. I wonder if they got their story straight? Damn press.

miss-U2 said:
he lives in killiney...
the pics of the withe house is his house in killiney...i have many one that i took but they are not so good... this afternoon i will go to killiney, to see the sea...

Take me with you, please :drool:

Doesn't he have family in Australia? :scratch:

I thought I read somewhere Ali's brother lives there. Plus I have an interview where Bono's talking about his Christmas and says that family is visiting from Australia.......

At least that's what I thought of when it was mentioned he's there.

Seabird said:

I always heard Bono and Edge bought the same house together?:shrug:

I dont think they have the same house because there was a thing last year where Bono and Ali got planning permission to extend their house and then I think the Edge started something too because he wanted an extension as well :shrug:

*Goes off to check internet*

Bono wins planning battle to extend family?s three-storey Killiney home

BONO and his wife Ali Hewson have finally found what they?re looking for - the go ahead to extend their three-storey Killiney home. The couple were disappointed last Christmas when Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council?s go-ahead was appealed to An Bord Plean?la by An Taisce.

The extension will be linked to the Hewsons? period home on Temple Hill near Killiney beach by an eight-metre glazed corridor. The additional 240sq metres will create two extra bedrooms for the Hewson family - including kids Jordan, 13, Eve, 11 and two-year-old Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Quincy - as well as a top-floor recording studio, office and utility room.

The Edge went as far as the High Court this year after An Bord Plean?la turned down his application to extend his Sorrento Cottage home, not far from Bono?s house.

He lives near him though apparently

It's the French vacation home they share, not the Dublin one. Bono and Edge are well known next door neighbors and of course have different houses, but when their French villa on the Riviera is mentioned it's usually called Bono and Edge's.

if you go to eze, u will see this one, and another one, yellow...a few weeks ago, a man took duvets from bono's house to the yellow one (edge's)...
and, just watch the documentary in the best of DVD, U2 sur mer, and u will see, u will recognize...

Back
Top Bottom