Bono's Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics from around where Bono lives:
kiiliney_beach_dublin_bay.jpg

Killiney_Bay.jpg

Killiney_Beach_at_dusk.jpg

that's the path down from bono's house to the beach
killiney_beach.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious...I know Edge lives next door to Bono, but does anyone know exactly what "next door" means? How close are they? And does anyone have a pic of Edge's house?

To be totally honest, I think Bono's Killiney home leaves a lot to be desired, but it IS his home, and that's definitely it's most attractive quality.:)

Oh, I love this house. :love: Like a moern castle. :cute:

Bono's apartment in NYC overlooking Central Park, I'm not sure whether he still has it? :scratch:
bono_appartment_nyc.jpg

FallingStar said:
Bono's apartment in NYC overlooking Central Park, I'm not sure whether he still has it? :scratch:

Did he sell it?! The one on Columbus Ave. (or where ever it was - think it was Columbus?!) :hmm:

I should have bought it if it were for sale :laugh:

Snapfish is down, so I'm going to have to attach my pictures. Sorry to those who can't see.

Bono's house from the beach...

Attachments

• bhousefrombeach.jpg
    bhousefrombeach.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 105
A closer look at the writing on Bono's gates (note the "Everything You Know is Wrong"!)

Attachments

• bgateswriting.jpg
    bgateswriting.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 108
BTW, Bono (and Edge's?) place in France is SWEET.

Adam's house...

Attachments

• adam's house trees.jpg
    adam's house trees.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 287
And finally, the path next to Bono's house that leads down to the beach (or so I'm told)

Attachments

• bpath.jpg
    bpath.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 107
Edgespet said:

:lmao: :lmao:
*admires FS's ability to sneak Gav in...again!:wink: *
:flirt:

I'd love to post a pic of Gav's home, but I just have pics of his living room, bath room and kitchen. :sad:

I know that B and Edge LIVED together once, but I'm not sure whether it was the house in Eze or some other house in France...:huh:

FallingStar said:

:flirt:

I'd love to post a pic of Gav's home, but I just have pics of his living room, bath room and kitchen. :sad:

I've never seen his gaff, but when I was living in Dublin a taxi driver gave me directions to get there :lol:

And of course he had loads of stories related to U2

Back
Top Bottom