Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good question lol!
maybe, he combs it, then just runs his hand through it all the time to give it that... whatever it is about it look :wink:
I don't know.

Bono's hair is still a big mystery, all of a sudden it looks thicker again in that new promo shot...

Comb? I don't think so, he fixes it with his hands!

I'd much rather see his hair a bit longer than shorter though...but I go with whatever look he has at the time!

As for the shades, they are made by Dolce and Gabbana so I've heard...you know how he is always reinventing himself so of course he had to change them!

Bvlgari is so OUT now!

Tono
www.uf2.com

:hmm: Do you think anyone else in the history of Rock n' Roll has ever had their hair talked more about than Bono?

It's maddening how much attention is payed to this mans hair!

sorry but after seeing at least 15 different threads in various forums on Bono's hair today ,,,um,,,apparently it's taken it's toll on me .

I'd also like to add that the band on a whole look Fab these days!

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled Bono's hair thread
:wink:

I think the Beatles had their hair talked about more than Bono. :) Of course, in the early 60's, having slightly longer hair was seen as being horrifically rebellious - hence the discussion.

I like how Bono's hair looks now. I also like the fact that he finally combed it! I can't say how many pictures I've seen since the last album where he had some tufts of hair sticking up somewhere. :lol:

Now, whether his hair is still all natural or "thickened" by either transplants or sprays or whatever is the question. It did look thinner during the "Pop" era for some reason. But even in the "Pop" era his very short hair would look thinner in some pics than in others.

If only his hair was more consistent there wouldn't be 10000 threads about this man's hair! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom