Bono's Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by u2utah:

Just wanted to warn you that disagreement over the best length for Bono's hair is the one thing that gets people on this forum really bent out of shape. Lots of emotional attatchment to a particular look I guess.

Tell me about it!!!
eek.gif
I agree with you on a peace settelement and LET PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIKE WHAT THEY WANT! That is what its all about! And the point I've been trying make for months now!
smile.gif
So it better to keep off topics that "offend" you! Yah know? Avoid stupid fights!

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yikes didn't know this was such a rough topic for everyone! i'm sorry i'll try not to stir up controversy with my next posts!
And if Bono ever gets his hair cut againt YIKES i'll stay out of this room for a while!
lol

Hey I'm new to this forum as well and just have something to add.

What's wrong with the ever popular "mullett" do of the 80's.
wink.gif

Been following them since '82(oops dating myself) and back then I tell you that do did it for me.

Of course the older he gets, the better he looks......

Yummmmm

Down ladies.....

Ciao
Lisa

Originally posted by u2bonogirrl:
Yikes didn't know this was such a rough topic for everyone! i'm sorry i'll try not to stir up controversy with my next posts!
And if Bono ever gets his hair cut againt YIKES i'll stay out of this room for a while!
lol

LMAO You and me BOTH! Hey seriously don't worry about it! Post what you like, don't be afraid to hold back your opinions, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Yah know?
wink.gif

------------------
No whos or whys
For peace on Earth
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

lol

No, post whatever you want to post.

Like I said in mine, any and all hotness opinions should be welcome and warmly received on PLEBA.

As you'll see if you visit the other boards, quite a bit of 'fighting' can occur. This place should strive to be different.

*can't believe there's any sort of 'controversy' over Bono's hair*

*sometimes feels as if she's in Interference High school* *sorry*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Originally posted by U2Kitten:

zE80545.jpg

This has to be my most favourite picture of Bono, being a Larry girl I only drool over larry but this picture...Bono looks so hot that even this Mullen Girl drools
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I like that pic too, but I am a Bono girl all the way. To answer u2bonogirrl's question, who knows what he will do, he might just have a blond afro someday!
wink.gif
If I had my way I would vote for this look, I think he's sexier with fuller hair and some cute, sweaty little curls on the back of his neck.
Qy24360.jpg

Bono seems to have gone to a lot of trouble recently to restore his hair and his hairline to its former glory, so he must want it. Maybe Ali does too.

Of course we here at PLEBA are all free to like whatever looks we want and with Bono's history there are plenty of pics to please us all no matter what we like!
biggrin.gif
(well, maybe except for the blond afro look!)

------------------
~some days are better than others~

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 10-15-2001).]

Thanks for the reassurance monica, and what Yummy pictures!!!!!!!!

No problem!
wink.gif
And hehehe, yeah I love those yummy POP pics!!

I agree with Gina Marie! I've been trying to understand all the contro over his hair!

And Samantha, "Blonde Afro"
eek.gif
I think only Adam can and has pulled that one off!
biggrin.gif

------------------
No whos or whys
For peace on Earth
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Peace!!!
Post what you want that is one of the joys of PLEBA.To each there own and if we were all exactly the same the world would be a really dull boring place.

See I can be nice and civilised on the issue of his hair
smile.gif

------------------
Ya drunk
Ya drunk
Ya silly old fool and still ya can n't see.....

Originally posted by SweetPea:
Originally posted by U2Kitten:
"As far as that sleeveles t-shirt stubblehead and face pic goes, if anyone likes that look start hanging around greasy, sleazy truckstops at about 2 AM and all your dreams will come true, plenty of characters who look like that around. I prefer 'pretty' Bono I guess."

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking...I like the pretty Bono better than the rough-and-tumble Bono too...

But not all guys with short hair and stubble hang round truck stops! Least not round here! I just like the macho look
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And whoever asked - his natural hair colour is brown!
smile.gif

t887225.jpg

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
But not all guys with short hair and stubble hang round truck stops! Least not round here! I just like the macho look

And whoever asked - his natural hair colour is brown!
t887225.jpg

I know, how can you generalized all the guys with short hair and stubble like that?
rolleyes.gif
I mean truck stops? I don't go to truck stops at 2am so I wouldn't know!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Awwww, I love that Bono pic! So, so Yummy!
smile.gif
Just what I need this morning before I rush on to class!
frown.gif
smile.gif

------------------
No whos or whys
For peace on Earth
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?