Bono's Fashion Faux Pas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or if he even knew how to TIE the tie, lol! I love it though.

by the way, that's my local newspaper! I'm sorry, Bono, for having such a dumb and ugly (and tall) House representative. He probably called you Bone-oh, didn't he? <hanging my head in shame>

U2Girl1978 said:
WTF was he thinking when he put this on?? :lmao: :yikes:

Maybe he just put on all his favourite things, without taking a look in the mirror before going out the door... or maybe everything else was in the laundry...

There has to be a good explanation for this! :lol:

I Love the combo its very contemporary..and if you take a stroll through the hottest shops and mens departments you'll see these colors are in and I think the combination is great!!:D

I work in Los Angeles and Barneys and Saks have these colors as the now colors..Imsure in Europe and so on they argee...

I personally LOVE the tie!!!two thumbs up from me!!!:up::up:

"don't stone me, it's just my humble opinion.:wink:

01meet052006.jpg

Tie :happy:
01Dallas050506.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I have NO idea what to think of that combo :shrug:

Maybe if he either changed his shirt or tie, it just might work a bit better :sigh:

Suit change, I think a solid black would look better. Hes still looks good even in unmatched clothing!:drool:

BonoFox1 said:

I think the golden tie really works beautifully with the dark shirt.
The purple shirt with gold tie..... :tsk:
Purple shirt is to be worn like we're used to, no tie and halfway open :up: :wink:

Okay. My eyes are burning. That is one seriouslly bad job he did of dressing himself. He shouldn't be allowed to dress himself EVER! Ye Gods, that is horrible. :lmao:
Gotta love the man's lack of inclination to /care/ about what he looks like, though.

I like to think of myself as a fashion guru--people at work say I would make Stacey & Clinton proud. I would love to have the job of dressing Bono--what can you say--he needs me. :drool:

K the purple shirt is a great shirt, but should indeed be worn without a tie(and yes, half open :wink: )
but I think if he wore a different color of sunglasses it wouldn't look this bad XD

I thought the same thing when I saw him in those pics. He needs to lose the tie.

perhaps he is trying to hypnotise the beaucracy with his tie??

"look into my tie"

or

"if you don't give me what i want i will make sure this is the newest fad and the whole world will be wearing these ties"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom