Bono's down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
3375472723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233899%3A%3A249ot1lsi

Whoa...

Hello...

This is a good picture...

U2Kitten said:

Cute!

*Wants to sit in the field with him*

Angela

Wait a minute. Who had the experience that's on the Boston DVD? I may have seen this, even though I don't have the Boston DVD (I have a concert from Elevation that was aired on VH1 once. I think it's a shortened version of the Boston show). This may be an extremely crazy question, but this isn't the person who got pulled onstage, is it?

~Adia~ (who is dying to see U2 live for the first time. TV doesn't count!)

elevation_u2 said:
Wait a minute. Who had the experience that's on the Boston DVD? I may have seen this, even though I don't have the Boston DVD (I have a concert from Elevation that was aired on VH1 once. I think it's a shortened version of the Boston show). This may be an extremely crazy question, but this isn't the person who got pulled onstage, is it?

I wish I were the girl that went onstage during that show. Oh, god, how I wish I were her.

Originally posted by elevation_u2

Ditto.

Angela

elevation_u2 said:

Which picture are you refering to?

I didn't think the pic was *forbidden* , just keep the conversation G rated please.

Just use smilies to show your appreciation. ;)

:combust: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom