Bono's Doing Some 'Home Improvement'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1745

Gee, I guess now he can afford it after this tour.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

yeah, i've read about that. ali must have a lot of patience, i hate when my parents have work done in our house because there's all these strangers around. but to have a whole new level put on, you'd have to move out for awhile. they have a beautiful house, though.

maybe it's ali's way of softening bono back into domestic life. he'll be home in dublin but not really HOME.

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

It passed last week virtually unnoticed as it was in the name of Mr. and Mrs. P. Hewson -- Paul Hewson being Bono's real name.

Very tricky, Bono!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hmmm...wonder if Ali the 'Pez Dispenser' has another bun in the oven!!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

hey, when your husband has no inter-pantal control, these things happen!
eek.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

Love,
Emily

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Lol, youse guys!

Hey maybe now there will be room for all of us
biggrin.gif

*chases Bono down windings hallways*

ooooooo spiral staircase...

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

P.S. mmmmm handy man Bono

BONO: I like to do things with me hands.

MONA: *falls down spiral staircase*

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

So the 'chicken and egg' theory along these lines:

Does Bono's half-Catholicness cause him to have lack of inner-pantal control, or does not having inner-pantal control mean that his bottom half MUST be Catholic???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(hey, Ali said it first)

Originally posted by madonna's child:
hey, when your husband has no inter-pantal control, these things happen!
eek.gif
wink.gif

OK, sorry for being pissed cos my dad doesn't have millions of dollars to throw around...but the statement that they need a bigger place because they have 4 growing kids?? Come on...does each kid need his own wing?

Sorry, guess I'm jealous...

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
OK, sorry for being pissed cos my dad doesn't have millions of dollars to throw around...but the statement that they need a bigger place because they have 4 growing kids?? Come on...does each kid need his own wing?

Same. My dad is building an addition to our kitchen and it's SO expensive. You need permission for everything. *grunt* No Xmas presents! Maybe socks.

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

I know exactly what you mean...it just irks me when I read about these guys building and buying huge mansions. I mean, of course youre gonna want a nice place to live if you've got that kind of money, and of course you want to have room for the hundreds of children that they have...but come ON! I hate thinking of the lads as so extravagant....

I would expect someone like Sting or Mick Jagger to build and extra STORY onto their home, but Bono? Come on buddy, your ironically decadent days are OVER! Unless you want to bring MacPhisto back, knock it off!
wink.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

This is why I am going to be Bruce Springsteen when I grow up.

I will afford a ginormous house, and all youse guys can move in.

And by then Bono will be easier to catch! Unless he has a motorized wheelchair. CRAP. Larry will trip me with his cane! no! And Dick Clark will still be alive.

Edge's ass? It will be completely GONE. *sigh* What a horrible future.

Well when I become Bruce Springsteen I will magically make them live forever in their prettiest forms. HOO-AH. Anatomically correct, too.

Thank you.

P.S. I hate cell phones, too. Thank you.

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

~BonoBaby~

Yes, it just irks me because a few days ago I was worried about paying rent, paying other bills, being able to buy groceries, and also Christmas presents! But still, I've been reasonably comfortable and middle-class my whole life, so I guess I've got it better then others...

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there

Peace George

LOL Mona--I can see Larry being as fiesty old man...and Dick Clark still being alive when I'm an old lady (when will people realize that he's really an alien??)!

------------------

Peace George

Originally posted by Echo:
DIBS ON THE U2 NURSING HOME SCRIPT!!!!!
FECK IT ALL TO HECK!!!!

*sponge bath* time

HOO-AH.

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

And by then Bono will be easier to catch! Unless he has a motorized wheelchair. CRAP.

OMG!!!! TO FUNNY!!! He would probably suck at driving it, just like how he's so horrible at driving cars. *runs away..... hides.... scared of wheelchair bound Bono*

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-04-2001).]

And by then Bono will be easier to catch! Unless he has a motorized wheelchair. CRAP. Larry will trip me with his cane! no! And Dick Clark will still be alive.
Edge's ass? It will be completely GONE. *sigh* What a horrible future.
Well when I become Bruce Springsteen I will magically make them live forever in their prettiest forms.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Um, by then what will have happened to Adam's.....
wink.gif

And I agree w/ Lady Lemon and Echo-it does seem rather extravagant. But it's his money and his right to do whatever he wants w/ it, I guess. Compared to other rock stars, they do seem to live 'modestly'.

PS-when Larry adds on to his-and he does already own every house on his street I think
wink.gif
I'M MOVING IN.
biggrin.gif

Ditto w/ Edge's place
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

OMG!!!! TO FUNNY!!! He would probably suck at driving it, just like he sucks at driving cars. *runs away..... hides.... scared of wheelchair bound Bono*

LMAO!!!!!!!! Poor BonoBaby!!!!!
biggrin.gif

TIME FOR MOTORIZED WEELCHAIR-BOUND BONO PICK-UP LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****************
*vvvrrrooooommmm* Hey baby you get my motor running!

Hey baby wanna see if I can do it stickshift?

**************THANK YOU*****************
LMAO I'm giddy with Police songs and....ice cream.

o the censors are comin'.....!! lock the doors!!!! *is bound and gagged* Quiet, ScottPhisto
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

~BonoBaby~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-04-2001).]

If I was rich, I'd have a huge house too.

I'm sure the man's got lots of stuff...needs room for it and such.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

TIME FOR MOTORIZED WEELCHAIR-BOUND BONO PICK-UP LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****************
*vvvrrrooooommmm* Hey baby you get my motor running!

Hey baby wanna see if I can do it stickshift?

**************THANK YOU*****************

OMG!!!! This is too much to take!!! It's probably one of the funniest concepts I've heard in a long time!!! More pick-up lines!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

where do you buy irish socks?

------------------

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by madonna's child:
where do you buy irish socks?

LMAO Bless those little cotton sox.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

~BonoBaby~

Reporting for duty w/ my random pics
wink.gif

Irish socks-I have some-they are so warm!

7884.jpg

PS-Mona-I'm listening to Bruce right now, since he IS in this thread
wink.gif
-'My City Of Ruin' from the Tribute To Heroes CD that came out today.

frown.gif
song.

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

7884.jpg

Woo! HOT SOCKS. *cold shower*
biggrin.gif
I love Gina!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

~BonoBaby~

I know this is old but maybe in interest for someone. They got no on their request.
Ali gave an interesting interview just recently and told the reporter about it. You can read here what she said. She's an angel!
smile.gif

No more kids for Bono says Ali...

Bono's Sweetest thing, his wife Ali Hewson, has spoken exclusively to ShowBizIreland.com last week admitting that the couple will never have any more children.

Speaking in U2's hotel The Clarence last Thursday Ali said, "The house is full enough. No more Kids. That's it we are done and we are very happy. Definitely no more kids we are over run as it is."

But, Bono is not the only man Ali is laying down the law with. The Irish Taoiseach Bertie Ahern and the British Prime Minister Tony Blair are also coming under fire from Mrs Bono.

"I'm actually going into see the Irish government this week. I have something I am organizing for this year but is nothing like the charity fashion show I organized. It is about Sellafield. I'm really trying to get everybody to do something."

She went on, "Since September 11th I have definitely been more conscious. Who knows what terrorists will do. Sellafield can't be fully protected. We will lobby the Irish government. Not just Bertie Ahern. We will be going after Tony Blair as well."

Ali also spoke about the couple being refused planning permission for a whole new floor on the couple's Killiney home recently.

"We didn't get permission but that's okay. An Taisce are doing a good job and keeping an eye out for everybody. So, as long as we are treated the same as everybody else that's fine. I am not bothered because it's one less thing to worry about this year."

Ali was joined in the Clarence by the lead singer of The Cranberries Dolores O'Riordan and Adi Roche, the director of the Chernobyl Children's project to launch The Cranberries new single "Time is Ticking Out" which is in aid of the charity and was inspired by Ali's work for the charity.

according to this article, Larry wants to extend as well.... why??? doesn?t he own like three houses side by side already. Maybe he should just build some tunnels to connect his three houses

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom