bonos dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
anyone know anything about it, the name,breed, how many dogs he as etc
cause me and UV2002 were walkin past his house goin up to killiney park an we were disscussin sealions,horses and ducks and doin impressions ,as you do
smile.gif
then his dog started barkin with us
biggrin.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

When? Did you just get back from Dublin? Tell us more!!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

As the official dog walker of the Scottphisto Society I should know the answer to that question. Unfortunatly I don't though. Sorry!!

I do know that Guggi's dogs name is Bono!!

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 01-31-2002).]

I did see on a Bono Q&A site that he had two German Shepards.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
When? Did you just get back from Dublin? Tell us more!!

i got back on wednesday,goin back in 2weeks
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

When i saw at his house, i saw 2 shepards.

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

I want to go to Ireland and be barked at by Bono's dogs!
frown.gif

They're named Fanny and Angel.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by mad1:
I know, and somehow I want to slap Bono's bollocks in for calling his dog that..........................prob cause its such a misused word, if u know what I mean..........(being as discreet as possie here!)

The fanny thing is so confusingly scandalous. I actually have a friend that calls her horse that because it's short for Fanfair.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I had a great aunt named Fanny. It was on her birth certificate and it's on her tombstone. True story.

My neighbor had a dog named Angel. She was a golden and she stayed down at my place all the time. She was a sweet dog and lived up to her name.

Novia, when you go back make sure Bono is home this time! I hope you meet him!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

It is here too LOL. It used to make me laugh when I was a kid and someone said her name. I didn't know her much but I wonder how she lived with it?

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

I know, and somehow I want to slap Bono's bollocks in for calling his dog that..........................prob cause its such a misused word, if u know what I mean..........(being as discreet as possie here!)

You want to slap his what?!?!? *Is Scandalized*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Novia, when you go back make sure Bono is home this time! I hope you meet him!

im not really into hangin outside the house or whatever,ive read his gates before ,the studio id wait outside but not his house,we went down by the kitchen everynight on the off chance of him goin in/comin out but the doors are always bolted shut, still i wouldnt be able to approach him only after a gig or studio cause he expects that doesnt he.

------------------

I love dogs, but I can't have any right now ... I live with my sister and she's allergic.

I know what you mean Novia about sitting outside of his house. There is a part of me that would do something weird like that, but there is another part of me that says I am slightly psychotic for wanting to do that.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LMAO I loveth thee mad
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

german shepards scare me.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by Charlie's Angel:
How did u see Bono's dogs when he has a very high wall right around his house?

only heard one of them didnt see them, not bein funny or anythin but thats why i asked what breed they are
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Julyfly:
novia~ LOVE yer signature! I'm a huge Hole fan- they're my 2nd favorite next to U2
smile.gif

i cant get enough of em, i think i will probely end up playin music like that
smile.gif

RIOT GRRLS UNITE
biggrin.gif

------------------

LOL That makes sense Novia!
biggrin.gif

I sure am jealous of you getting to go to Dublin so much. Keep going and I know it will pay off for you and of course post your adventures here!

Oh, to be Bono's dog- have him rub you, get to lay at his feet, or on him!
wink.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

im goin 2 another jolly up there in 2 weeks im just sittin at my computer wastin the days away just waitin for my week long bender, plus me and gypsyspoongirl/uv2002 may be goin to some flash hotel on oconnel street in may
smile.gif

hey gypsy i want the muffin man he better be around
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by novia:
im goin 2 another jolly up there in 2 weeks im just sittin at my computer wastin the days away just waitin for my week long bender, plus me and gypsyspoongirl/uv2002 may be goin to some flash hotel on oconnel street in may
smile.gif

hey gypsy i want the muffin man he better be around
biggrin.gif

The muffin man, the muffin man. lol brings back memories. We shud be goin 2 dat nice hotel. Apparently The Kitchen has a moat around the main dance part
smile.gif
how cool is that.

I have just actually yelled the muffin man not just written it lol

I?ve seen his dogs as well. Bono?s gates were open and they were just playing inside the gates. We wanted to pet them, but on of the gardeners said, that that?s not a good idea. They are trained to attack anyone who?s not family or friends. So in case you see them, they can be dangerous to us fans

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by UV2001:
The muffin man, the muffin man. lol brings back memories. We shud be goin 2 dat nice hotel. Apparently The Kitchen has a moat around the main dance part
smile.gif
how cool is that.

I have just actually yelled the muffin man not just written it lol

i just orderd a booking form to see the muffin man at sheffield crucible
smile.gif
itl be april 22nd at about 7pm if im workin that day then il pull a sickie cause i cant miss out on seein my muffin man
biggrin.gif
you up for it?
(its only about a fiver,)

trust bono to name a vicious dog ANGEL

------------------

Back
Top Bottom