Bono's dancing in the video leak clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surprised to see some of my stills on u2star's better than sex section.:D I admit they're nice, but, better than sex? I think not.

Thank you SO much to the people who posted the link, pics, ect... god, Bono gets hotter everyday! It's unreal! :drool: :drool: This is gonna be the best music video EVER :love: Bono's dancing is so adorable :tongue: if it were anyone but Bono they'd look pretty darn funny, but when it's Bono somehow it's cute and sexy... Bono is an exception to every rule :D

Does anyone know when the video will premiere?

As for the picture...it seems to have already disappeared... :( damn bandwidth leechers...all you have to do is host it on your own site! It's not that hard! :mad:

I had to delete it from my photobucket account. My bandwidth was almost expiring. :madspit:

I've uploaded it via ImageShack in the meantime.

openshirt.jpg

Queen Bee said:
I had to delete it from my photobucket account. My bandwidth was almost expiring. :madspit:

I've uploaded it via ImageShack in the meantime.

Gorgeous photo! thanks for clearing it up!! :hug:

(On a sidenote I'd email Matt and tell him you'd be happy to give him the photo with a credit for finding/clearing it up- if you want- but mention you were storing it on a paid site that can't take so many hits when it is linked from an outside source. He seems like a very understanding guy, and I'm wondering if maybe he didn't realize photobucket has restrictions and costs money.)

Back
Top Bottom