Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: @ Kelly.

Ok I just watched the video... that was the coolest thing ever!! :faint:

heyya Happy b'day cicy

oh wait we have another post for that but in the spirit of goodwill I will merge it for you.

oh yeah happy Birthday Bono

Thanks for the Joy!

I went on a very lengthy road trip with Laura awhile back - I can attest that she is indeed a very tall girl! I am so darn excited for her - I just checked in and realized it was her - too cool! :applaud:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
New t-shirt idea:

"We're scary . . . and we're everywhere! :shifty: "

:lol:

I think I know someone that would wear that t-shirt on this side of the pond! :yes: :sexywink:

Ahhh, that is so unbelievably awesome! I guess it's a safe bet that Laura will end up on the DVD, immortalized forever! How cool is that? :rockon:

kellyahern said:
http://s49.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=3QUWWFUP7SSFD04X4IO5FZWAHJ

video (taken by Lies :bow: ) of Laura playing Party Girl :hyper:

Thanks for posting Kelly! :D This is just so cool! :hyper:

And the look on Bono's face is just fantastic - like he's thinking "Ohh, this girl is good! :yes: We should've hired her a long time ago! :wink:"

RE: YSI expired

It seems all the links on this thread (except the larry slap of bono's rear on Yahweh) are not working?!?

Can they be reposted???

Also still looking for Tiffany video who was pulled up for MW @ ANA1!! She's a friend of mine. :wink:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
Khelia was the MW Girl tonight :applaud:

And Laura (Stories for Boys) played Party Girl with the band again!
:applaud:

I thought I saw Khelia last night as the MW girl....I must say...she's a fine looking girl and knows how to work it with Bono....she must try out for professional dancing or something...cause she is really good!

:hyper: :applaud:

I have been practising Yahweh ever since i heard the acoustic version...

Wow, that would be my ultimate dream...

kellyahern said:

video (taken by Lies :bow: ) of Laura playing Party Girl :hyper:

Thanks Kelly.
And she was on stage last night again :shocked:. I can't imagine how she's feeling.
It feels like PLEBA is being paid for all the love ;).

Laura R O C K S !!! She really does.

Way to go, girl! You just brought tears to my eyes.

These are from 5/9 at the u2tours site:

1fc2c258.jpg

fec368d0.jpg

fccb5278.jpg

9bc958ec.jpg

and I just wanted to add that Pleba does rock :rockon: It's nice to have a place where people can enjoy the shows and pictures and share stories and just generally have a good time :up: .

Last edited:
A fellow tall chick who was told directly by B on saturday that it is a widely known fact that he likes tall girls... We know it is B-speak but still :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

:ohmy: I'm tall, thought I didn't have a chance in hell! New hope, life is good my friends :D Can't wait until November!!! Must go back to work now...:sad:

kellyahern said:
and I just wanted to add that Pleba does rock :rockon: It's nice to have a place where people can enjoy the shows and pictures and share stories and just generally have a good time :up: . [/B]

I completely agree. I have been around Interference for just a few weeks and can't keep away from PLEBA.

Can I consider myself a member? I am certainly an addict by now.

I drop by so often that I'm afraid I'll get caught by my boss drooling at a picture or two.

I hope I don't get myself fired :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom