Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Here's a video clip of Bono and Nicholas during Bad from Denver 2. Bono asks Nicholas to show the audience the magic trick he taught him. :cute:

http://s20.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=3D52CWCQZ2DMI0RQSXV00XPB66

Huge thanks to ADecentMelody for providing the video! :bow:

aww, that's adorable :cute: thank you :bow:

So, what is the magic trick? :lol: (Besides staying the way you are :) ). Is it the disappearing thumb trick? :lol:

Queen Bee said:
Here's a video clip of Bono and Nicholas during Bad from Denver 2. Bono asks Nicholas to show the audience the magic trick he taught him. :cute:
Huge thanks to ADecentMelody for providing the video! :bow:

:p I love this. Thank you.

At least short people can behave themselves.;)

Finally! :crazy:

Lord only knows how I'd react if I actually got to go up :angel: - but whatever devilish thoughts I had in my head about what *I* would do, they will not be acted out! This girl, because she was thoughtless and disrespectful and kept pushing him - she only got 50 seconds of fame - not even a full minute! Serves her right :tsk: It's one thing if B's in the mood to be playful - like with Mel last tour. But it is obvious that he will not be pushed to do something he doesn't want to do...

bonosloveslave said:
Finally! :crazy:

Lord only knows how I'd react if I actually got to go up :angel: - but whatever devilish thoughts I had in my head about what *I* would do, they will not be acted out! This girl, because she was thoughtless and disrespectful and kept pushing him - she only got 50 seconds of fame - not even a full minute! Serves her right :tsk: It's one thing if B's in the mood to be playful - like with Mel last tour. But it is obvious that he will not be pushed to do something he doesn't want to do...

who's mel? not Boston girl right?

:reject:

I've been trying to watch all the links you girls posted, but they don't work. Weird!

Will somebody be so kind to send me a link to the dance of Bono and the cheeky girl, prettty pretty please? :wave:

LOL! Those links are sure going fast. :wink:

But seriously, who in their right mind would do that? "C'mere, Bono, let me make out with you during Yahweh!" Too funny. LOL. I think I'd be like that one MW girl who was so stunned she couldn't dance... lol.

At least this clearly shows that when it comes to bringing girls on stage, there is a clear line that shouldn't be crossed. How embarrassing was that?

Last edited:
I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Importunate Girl. If I did something that stupid I'd want to find a rock and hide under it for the next 50 years. :reject:

bonosloveslave said:
^^Mel, as in the "Melpop Roll" - I actually have no idea what show that was at :reject:
Montreal...and you are so right...that was completely invited by him and she went along with it and was great...this girl just didn't get the hint. :tsk:

anyone figure out the last thing he said? Ally, you thought it was "I warned you?" I guess about Yahweh not being the right song...?

Last edited:
Ancalagon said:
I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Importunate Girl. If I did something that stupid I'd want to find a rock and hide under it for the next 50 years. :reject:

She should feel embarrased! Did she really think Bono was going make out with her in front of 20,000 people?? During Yaweh? With his wife most likely in the house? :yikes: :laugh:

u2bonogirl said:
:wink: at least she didnt go grabbing at something worse than his booty

so true - it could have been worse:lmao:

not exactly the most appropriate makeout song around

but the Larry Look Of Disapproval at the end:ohmy::lol:

nurse chrissi said:

but the Larry Look Of Disapproval at the end:ohmy::lol:

Yeah, that was pretty funny! LOL! I noticed Adam was kinda looking over and watching the whole thing as well. :wink:

This whole thread is great!!!

Tara you are sooo lucky - amazing video of you! :up:

Nicholas is the cutest thing ever!

And that girl is nuts but gave me a good giggle, did make me cringe a bit, feel a bit embarased for the girl, but its her own fault.

Cant wait to see who bono brings up next :hyper:

Im so excited for the UK dates even more now :drool:

Glad you liked the video.

The sad part - there were two little girls (maybe 8 & 10) with their parents right beside the spot where the girl with wandering hands (GWWH) got pulled up from. All night Bono, Adam and Larry acknowledged the younger girls. Larry had a roadie bring his drumsticks out to them after stopping to smile and wave. We all figured that they were gonna get pulled up during MW. The GWWH wasn't even sitting near the section. She just forced her way down there.

Last edited:
Oh god. That's too funny. I have to say my favourite part is "YAHWE - No. No." :lol: that's what you get, lady.

That little boy Nicholas is so cute! god I love the Bman :cute:

bonosloveslave said:
^^Mel, as in the "Melpop Roll" - I actually have no idea what show that was at :reject:

The "Melpop Roll" took place in Montreal, if I'm not mistaken. I remember when I first joined Interference I saw the pix and they blew me away, and we talked about it a bunch.:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I finally decided to dl the video of the girl and I cringed while watching it. You can clearly hear Bono say "It's not maybe the right tune, baby."
I don't think I would be commenting on this if she had just come up and slow danced with Bono. And I might not have said anything about the booty grabbin' either. Ok, she tried to grab his behind, that's something I think a lot of Pleba girls would like to do (I know none of y'all would try it during Yahweh though), but the first "No" and his moving her hands should have been enough. Her actions were sort of like interupting someone while they're giving a speech on a very somber topic. It's just so very tacky...
...and she ruined a perfectly good rendition of Yahweh.
Ok. I'm done with this now. How many more days until we get a new dancing girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom