Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee thank you so much for that video. :)

It's so sweet how he is singing to her at the beginning.
I was laughing so hard when she is putting her hands on the wrong place and he says NO NO NO :lol:
Then when he moves her hands and you can see who he is laughing :laugh:
When he kisses her hand and wants to get her off the stage and when he has to turn his head the other way to avoid her :lmao:

Does anybody know what he says when she is off the stage?

And Larry is holding his laugh at the end thinking like That girl is crazy!

Thanks Queen Bee for the video, great quality clip.

It looks like even Bono was a little pissed that what could have been a great moment was ruined. I think in a way he was feeling bad but in another knew the girl was being disrespectful to him.

I don't remember if this has been posted already, but this is from denver

01c795ab.jpg

looks like the link to the video queen bee put up is expired. anyone care to repost? thanks if you can!

That was so cool when he took the boy onstage both nights. We have a clip of the second night he was on and did a magic trick that Bono showed him the night before :cute:
They were first in the general GA line!

I really hope that girls behaviour didnt discourage Bono from giving other girls the night of their lives :madspit:

thanks, Queen Bee, Ramblin Rose and Miroslava!

Last edited:
It does work... be sure to remove the spaces from http and the space between send and it

Thanks for the upload!

thanks rosa! if it expires i'll be happy to put it back up for anyone who wants it. just PM me.

Awwww such a sweet pic of Nicholas! I love his little Vertigo t-shirt!! :cute:

what an adorable little boy!!! he can't be more than 6 years old... and he waited out in GA w/ his dad?? awwwww. :cute:

girl during yahweh

*Viviana* said:
Does anybody know what he says when she is off the stage?

[/B]

As she is being lifted down, Bono says very firmly "Be gentle now. Be gentle now, this girl...alright darling." Then he says hello to the crowd around her, but couldn't make out what he said after that.

He is such a gentleman. :wink:

Ranblin Roses's Link is still working Stars.

I'm still in shock! We’d better get used to seeing little boys and girls on stage from now on.:wink:

Sorry, I didn't read your post Acalagon.

Last edited:
Here's a video clip of Bono and Nicholas during Bad from Denver 2. Bono asks Nicholas to show the audience the magic trick he taught him. :cute:

http://s20.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=3D52CWCQZ2DMI0RQSXV00XPB66

Huge thanks to ADecentMelody for providing the video! :bow:

ok, i just re-watched the video of the "Yahweh" girl, and here's what i think bono is saying (could very well be wrong!):

at the start, before she's onstage, he says "it's not really the right time now, baby"

"take this girl, with a bow in her hair"

"no, no..."

Laughing...

"Yahweh's got a sense of humor, too"

"be gentle now... gentle now, this girl. bye-bye. bye, girl with a rose in her hair. I warned you (?). .. [didn't catch the last thing he said]"

i'm also uploading, so i can post when it's ready if it's done first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom