Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oceane said:
Hey Miroslava!

It's not about giving everyone a chance, you know? It's about real beautiful moments between a rock star and his fans, and if he feels like bringing up the same person again it's because he feels comfortable with them and that's a good thing. This is true for you and for everyone else who has been up there.

We all know anyways that as much as there is a special intimacy between two people when he brings a girl (or anyone) on stage, this is really about tearing the walls between a performer and his audience. Personally every time I see him hugging a fan I feel like he is hugging me a little bit by extension, so there is just no point in being jealous or bitter. This is not a freaking popularity contest you know!

:up:

caragriff, THANK YOU!!!

I am sitting in the middle of a conference so I can't look at the video you posted, but I just downloaded it and will watch it tonight. Can't wait!! And Trude I forget your username but I hope you are able to send me your video clip soon! Please let me know if there's something I can do (like send you a blank CD or SASE) to facilitate this. And Sharon, your pictures! I know it's hard to keep up with all the show stuff-- I haven't posted my pics yet either but I've been traveling for work. I should be able to post them (and my dancing story) Wed night. I did finally get myself a bootleg of the show, and there are FOUR songs in which he is either talking to me or about my sign (the break in Elevation). I am SO relieved the mic didn't pick me up in Mysterious Ways!
Miroslava, CONGRATS! And if anyone has video of the Buffalo bellydancer I would like to see it. :)
What a fabulous band, eh?

u2forlife said:
Thanks Carmelu2fan and Lila :hug:
My dance was so long ago, wasn't sure if you still wanted to see. I will post the video from Edge's side soon. Mrs. Edge, lots of Edgey shots in that video :hyper:

Cannot wait to see the other one u2forlife.:hyper:

I also would love to hear Miro's story( how does she stay so cool??)

I was thinking when I read the article of the Buffalo Bellydancer it was Mrs. Edge too? Does anyone know where I could find pics or read her story. All it said in the atricle is that she had a sign that said" Bellydancer ready to move in mysterious ways"....

Thanks ladies,
You all are so sweet, I would totally have the BIG head by now.:wink:

Last edited:
Re: caragriff, THANK YOU!!!

mgv99 said:
I did finally get myself a bootleg of the show, and there are FOUR songs in which he is either talking to me or about my sign (the break in Elevation).
:yes: Did your sign say, "Tall girls can dance too"? I loved it when he took your sign and said, "Edge...Edge..see what I have to put with" That man has such a wonderful sense of humor. :drool:

Last edited:
I just had a chance to download your video. WOW!!!!!! :love: That is gorgeous, good for you! :up:

I can't wait to see the Edgey stuff now! :hyper:

u2forlife said:
Thanks Carmelu2fan and Lila :hug:
My dance was so long ago, wasn't sure if you still wanted to see. I will post the video from Edge's side soon. Mrs. Edge, lots of Edgey shots in that video :hyper:

Hi Miroslava: I am new to this site and head of heels of u2 since the early 80's @ 14. I congratulate you on being on stage with Bono again. I think its wonderful and you should not feel guilty one bit. You should enjoy every moments and soak it in like a sponge!!!Who cares what others think. Its a nice feeling to me to see people get picked cause I can just imagine their feeling and I am happy for them. I would love to hear your story. I would also love to travel after u2 all over also, but you know the house the kids the dog the money! And does this mean that Bono definately recognizes people? I would take it as he didn't see anyone else that would make him feel comfortable, so he saw you and said aahhh she would make me feel just fine!!!:applaud:
Hooray for you!

u2forlife said:
Hi everyone :wave:
I have two videos: (1) from Adam's side (2) from Edge's side. Here are links to video on Adam's side. Enjoy!

Kimla, I finally saw your video! :applaud: I had a ticket for that show, but gave it up. :( I could've seen you dancing onstage. Anyway, thank god there's a video!

I read your story too. "The Kimla O'Connor Show" --- :D

turi001 said:
miroslava were u in vegas...

in the elipse 2nd vegas show?

:yes:

We've seen each other quite a few times I think... :)

And Anja, I will write something for you one of these days. I will email it. Also, I would get in touch with u2rulesmyworld right away (u2vertvideo@yahoo.com). I would venture to guess he's about to hit you up with some videos :D

Well, we were both there. Gabe was doing his Gabe thing :D

Though yes, for Detroit 2 Gabe and Mark ended up right next to April, Beth and I in the ellipse! :up:

Congrats right back at you for being part of the Flagship...

Thanks everyone actually :happy: :hug:

Flavia, muchisimas gracias! Te ves bellisima en la foto con Bono :love:

Kimla: Rocking videos! :heart:

Good :)

And hmm, the video is out in the AV section... haven't watched yet, but I am guessing it is probably better than anything I could write down as any way of explanation anyway :reject:

Miroslava said:
Good :)

And hmm, the video is out in the AV section... haven't watched yet, but I am guessing it is probably better than anything I could write down as any way of explanation anyway :reject:

just watched it- wow! lucky you, running your fingers through his hair! :wink: my favorite part is when you put the hat back on him... :cute:

:applaud:

quick question: what did he whisper in your ear at the end??

Last edited:
Congrats Miro! I just watched the video and WOW! You looked great! And, rubbing your hands through his hair! Please give us some of your thoughts from that moment in writing! The way he looked at you after you left the stage- he was defintely taken by the moment. I'm soooooo happy for you!

Well Miroslava, I just watched your video. All I can say is,

HOLY CRAP!!!!

:shocked: :drool: :combust: :faint:

I can't get over how good quality the video is for starters, it looks like a feature film! And what a time you had!

You are one lucky, lucky, lucky, LUCKY girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think you know that already. :) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom