Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw all the links, but can't open them until I get off work. :( I hope they won't expire just yet.

I'm dying to see Miro's videos. :hyper:

kellyahern said:
The hat part is cute :cute:

I made some stills :shifty: from octagon's video :)

dddf1ee8.jpg

8d722494.jpg

b292c2dd.jpg

8e0b3057.jpg

81329d05.jpg

bedb7b7c.jpg

Oh.my.god.

Miro, you look absolutely gorgeous up there! :heart:

:applaud:

VERY nice, Kimla! You move in a very fluid way. :up: And how awesome to have a view from either side! I was very lucky in that I have a few vids from different angles, it's so much fun.

Speaking of videos, I now have a Megaupload link for the first part of Bad in Toronto. This is the one where he is singing the first verse to me (followed by more of the song). Part II will come if the guy can ever upload it, because it's so HUGE!!! :eek:

Please let me know if this works! (the most fun part is watching the audience...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2OJTOO5

u2forlife said:
Sorry for barging in on Miro's :dancing:

Mrs. Edge are you sure you wanna see? Ok, here is the video from Edge's side.

You sendit link:
http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1267BNDYLXBR23C9W4UMU9TZ9I

Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ENZATN1O

Enjoy everyone!

Ok, back to originally scheduled programming. :hyper:

Galeongirl said:
Bono's face when you put the hat back on his head is PRICELESS!!!!! I love your vids miro ^^ I think I am your fan right now.....
also, when his head was at your tummy... are my eyes deceiving me or do I see B's hand on your butt??????????

Ok, I forget. Who is this? Ingrid? Fanny? Help me out here :wink: :hug:

And I don't think it was there, I know for a while his arm was wrapped around my upper thigh like he has been doing to Adam :reject:

And thank you DG :hug:

I just saw the videos! Wow. Just wow. :ohmy:

I love your reaction as you were going back to the ellipse. The "Oh my God, oh my God..." was so cute. :yes:

dizzy said:
I just saw the videos! Wow. Just wow. :ohmy:

I love your reaction as you were going back to the ellipse. The "Oh my God, oh my God..." was so cute. :yes:

Sadly, it wasnt oh my god, oh my god that was awesome. It was oh my god, oh my god someone's back is cracking and we're both gonna die!!! :happy: I have long legs, I could have done the whole thing myself if John would have just given me one more second to finish saying bye to Adam :wink:

Thanks Dizzy :hug:

And Mark... hmm considering they're from the rear, mind sending to me along first? It's not quite my best angle :barf:

Thanks babe :kiss:

Miroslava said:

Sadly, it wasnt oh my god, oh my god that was awesome. It was oh my god, oh my god someone's back is cracking and we're both gonna die!!! :happy: I have long legs, I could have done the whole thing myself if John would have just given me one more second to finish saying bye to Adam :wink:

:laugh: That's what I thought at first!!! I meant, "Oh my god!" like you were scared about something, but I figured, why would you be? Anyway, so that explains it. :)

As I told John

"you must be REALLY strong cause I am a solid mofo. Thank you"

:lol:

Sorry to interrupt again, I just wanted to thank Anja for finishing my page on her Stage Experiences site! :bow:

It now includes all of my videos, including one of the HUGE ones, that apparently took her hours to get off megaupload. :reject: So if anyone wants to see that Bad bit where he's singing the first verse, it's now on the site and much easier/faster to get than the link I previously posted! :up:

http://www.u2-stage-experiences.com/

The very last video I will be getting is so huge it will have to be sent to me by disk, it's over 500 MB!! :faint: Not even sure how to share something that big with people, or if Anja can host something that large?

Anyway, carry on! :wave:

Holy crap Anja! You've been a busy bee!

Thank you and congratulations on your awesome work. :up: :love:

not a problem at all :)

your chicago site is done as well now miro :)

jess, i'll send you an email about the big file..once i convert it, it's not as big anymore and easily to put on my server..i'm glad i got more than 1 GB of space on there though lol

Anja thank you for all the work you've done on your site. It looks great! :applaud:

Jessica, just watched your videos. You looked great up there.

There is a girl standing on your right (the camera's left), what is her name? I met her in Oct. after the MSG shows, but my brain is failing me right now. Can't remember her name :reject: I think we were trying to convince her to come to Boston. :lol:

Last edited:
help?

u2forlife said:
Here is another link of Miro's dance to WOWY in Cleveland:

httttp://s59.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=156JVCOQQPXN707KWZGTUXYL4E

Is there something I need to alter in this link to get it to work (I added the extra t's to get this posted)?

hmmm...

sami0201 said:
u2forlife is that the same one as in the a/v section that octagon posted?

dizzy, it's in the a/v section I think the thread is called Cleveland and now it's here too :wink:

Where is this A/V section? I am just figuring out my way around all these various websites, and also I am not (yet) a member of U2.com, so is this something on their website?

kellyahern said:
The hat part is cute :cute:

I made some stills :shifty: from octagon's video :)

8d722494.jpg

b292c2dd.jpg

8e0b3057.jpg

81329d05.jpg

bedb7b7c.jpg

Oh my god Miro you both look very cute up there :cute:

Kelly, if you don't have anything better to do, would you make some more stills please, this looks fantastic but it's such a big file to download (94 mb), I simply can't do it.
I'd appreciate it but don't feel forced to do it if you don't feel like it :hug:

Re: hmmm...

mgv99 said:

Where is this A/V section? I am just figuring out my way around all these various websites, and also I am not (yet) a member of U2.com, so is this something on their website?

http://forum.interference.com/f292.html

There you go :)

And thanks Greety :hug: And Kelly, not sure if I thanked you for making the stills, but just in case I didnt :kiss:

I made a couple of them yesterday to illustrate a few things to my best friend that couldnt download the video :reject:

How ginormous I look :lol:
http://tinypic.com/in5z6u.jpg

No explanation needed
http://tinypic.com/in5zk1.jpg

How freaking cute he is :cute:
http://tinypic.com/in5zr7.jpg

The fat finger wave :cute:
http://tinypic.com/in5zwj.jpg

And then I also sent her the last two Kelly posted... still cant believe I did that :reject:

The two girls on my immediate right are Mel and Kathy, and I know that Kathy (the one with the glasses who is right next to me) did go to NY so that may well be the girl you are thinking of?

u2forlife said:
Anja thank you for all the work you've done on your site. It looks great! :applaud:

Jessica, just watched your videos. You looked great up there.

There is a girl standing on your right (the camera's left), what is her name? I met her in Oct. after the MSG shows, but my brain is failing me right now. Can't remember her name :reject: I think we were trying to convince her to come to Boston. :lol:

Mrs. Edge said:
I know that Kathy (the one with the glasses who is right next to me) did go to NY so that may well be the girl you are thinking of?
Kathy, that's her name. For some reason I was thinking another name, but knew it wasn't correct. Mishka, Boston Michelle and others at dinner after MSG were trying to convince her to come to Boston. She would have had a great time. :up:

I saw the faces of various women in the audience as he was holding your hand and singing to you. :lol:

And the guy on my left taking pics is my ex husband Steve! :lmao:

I just wish the view weren't from behind (although seeing the audience is so much fun) because he did that bite thing with my hand before standing up, I would have loved to see that...even though he didn't actually bite me. :)

Miroslava said:

Ok, I forget. Who is this? Ingrid? Fanny? Help me out here :wink: :hug:

And I don't think it was there, I know for a while his arm was wrapped around my upper thigh like he has been doing to Adam :reject:

And thank you DG :hug:

hehe think.... who is the lifeles person who spends around err five or more hours a day on u2 sites..... ofcourse your first guess is right ;)
but do you mind that I'll be your fan???

ps. Fanny is larrygirl... she would never-ever have an avatar of B's chest :drool:

And what a picture it is... :drool:

Now it is all squishy, though that has its charm too :cute: x 100

And stop it you goof :madwife:

:hug:

Miroslava said:
And what a picture it is... :drool:

Now it is all squishy, though that has its charm too :cute: x 100

And stop it you goof :madwife:

:hug:
stop what??? :rolleyes:
also... want the real one?? I mean the... *drum roll* 600x562 pixel photo from the vertigo video shoot???? features a complete Bono and four random crew guys...... :p

ps. that smile he has when you put the cop hat back on his head... it keeps striking me... gives me a big grin when I see it :D

Galeongirl said:

stop what??? :rolleyes:
also... want the real one?? I mean the... *drum roll* 600x562 pixel photo from the vertigo video shoot???? features a complete Bono and four random crew guys...... :p

ps. that smile he has when you put the cop hat back on his head... it keeps striking me... gives me a big grin when I see it :D

Aw, thanks. I have the real one at home, but still :drool: :drool:

And that part is really cute... it became painfully obvious by me sticking it a bit too far down that I am not in the habit of placing conductor's hats on anyone's head... and of course he had to play it up for maximum cuteness :cute: :drool:

greety said:

Oh my god Miro you both look very cute up there :cute:

Kelly, if you don't have anything better to do, would you make some more stills please, this looks fantastic but it's such a big file to download (94 mb), I simply can't do it.
I'd appreciate it but don't feel forced to do it if you don't feel like it :hug:

I'll be at work until late tonight :(

kellyahern said:

I'll be at work until late tonight :(

Sorry Kelly :hug:

And I wouldn't worry about it :uhoh:

There's not much more to see in that video. The basic gist of it is posted in the available caps... Now if Octagon would just release the whole video... :drool:

Miroslava said:

Now if Octagon would just release the whole video... :drool:

heh I'm curious about the beginning! since he recognized you(no doubt!) he must had thee look on his face... a sort of look when a curious pup comes to you and wants to sniff you :p
hmm cop Bono is quite my favorite of the tour I think... ok together with the half opened shirt ofcourse :drool:
but did you have any tempting urge to scratch his chin??? hehe it must be a weird thing of me, but when I see pictures of Bono with a stubble... I want to scratch his chin like you would do with a kitty... rawr! (Im weird, I know... old news ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom