Bono's Dancing Girls VI - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all might have seen it elsewhere on the board - not really a 'dancing girl' but our own gabrielvox was next to me last night (Detroit 2) and got pulled up, more just as a sort of shout out from Bono. He was up there for probably less than 1 minute but it was very cool :) No dancing girl for Detroit 2 though :sigh:

And I am still a Bono girl, but after all the Adam lovin' he is a very close second! :drool:

Like yer new sig April :shifty:

Last edited:
Bono Dancing Girls - please fill me in on your location on the floor when your moment of a lifetime happened. I am going to the LA show on 11/1 and I am just hoping that there is some sort of cosmic connection between me and the MAN. Any tips will help. I know some of you had signs but what about the rest of you?
Thanks for the love!:hug:

I was on the outer rail, right side. he spent a lot of time there on the first leg, but less time out on the catwalk this time around. When they cut out zoo station and the fly he didnt do his slow crawl around that side :madspit:
But at the last show i was at we were in the same spot and a girl got chosen very close to me

bonosloveslave said:
You all might have seen it elsewhere on the board - not really a 'dancing girl' but our own gabrielvox was next to me last night (Detroit 2) and got pulled up, more just as a sort of shout out from Bono. He was up there for probably less than 1 minute but it was very cool :) No dancing girl for Detroit 2 though :sigh:

And I am still a Bono girl, but after all the Adam lovin' he is a very close second! :drool:

Like yer new sig April :shifty:

My location, Beth? :sexywink:

I actually had that for a bit after MSG, but put it back to playing the tart. After this last run, it was just begging to be put back! :flirt:

dgirrrly said:
Bono Dancing Girls - please fill me in on your location on the floor when your moment of a lifetime happened. I am going to the LA show on 11/1 and I am just hoping that there is some sort of cosmic connection between me and the MAN. Any tips will help. I know some of you had signs but what about the rest of you?

I was on the front of the outside rail, Edge's side. Most of the action seems to have been on Adam's side for the dancing, but I got lucky. :hmm: Maybe that's why he was looking for me and couldn't find me on Adam's side...force of habit! :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

My location, Beth? :sexywink:

:der:

Yes that's what I meant :D

And I couldn't catch all of what B said about Gabe - he went up, they held hands and up in the air for a few seconds. Said something about him following him around and being a pest, charging things in his name, or something like that....

bonosloveslave said:
And I couldn't catch all of what B said about Gabe - he went up, they held hands and up in the air for a few seconds. Said something about him following him around and being a pest, charging things in his name, or something like that....
That is soooo funny! :applaud: B has such an impeccable and amazing wit.

dgirrrly said:
Bono Dancing Girls - please fill me in on your location on the floor when your moment of a lifetime happened. Any tips will help. I know some of you had signs but what about the rest of you?
I was on the front rail of the ellipse. Standing in what I like to call the "sweet spot". That's the spot to the right of Bono's mic, between Adam and Bono. I'm not creative enough to make any clever signs, so I didn't have one. However, I think my bright yellow Jamaica t-shirt more than made up for it. I would say it was pretty recognizable. :wink:

He did say that...

He said something like

"actually this man has fathered a few children under my name"

to which Gabe said

"only two"

and B said

"well, it's ok since he pays up"

:lol:

Oh I'm truly enjoying all your stories!!!

Mrs. Edge, I think I was behind you by the loading dock at the MCI (10/19). Sorry for kinda shoving my cd cover at Bono. I finally got his sig. :faint: after screaming, "Bono pleeeaaase!" in desperation. :reject:

You're all so lucky! :) I wish I had the guts to put up signs or whatever. During Croke 2, I was in the very front and the B-man started scanning the girls in front during Mysterious Ways while we were all dancing. I'm not saying he I would've gotten picked, but I got all shy, didn't even try :reject: and got scared, I looked away! Hello?! :banghead:

dgirrrly said:

i was in the ellipse, a little towards adam's side, 2nd row of people.

dizzy said:

You're all so lucky! :) I wish I had the guts to put up signs or whatever. During Croke 2, I was in the very front and the B-man started scanning the girls in front during Mysterious Ways while we were all dancing. I'm not saying he I would've gotten picked, but I got all shy, didn't even try :reject: and got scared, I looked away! Hello?! :banghead:

i hear you! i've been lucky enough to be on the railing a few times this tour, but whenever bono starts looking for girls for WOWY, MW or Fast Cars, i look away and get all nervous. i definitely am not an exhibitionist- lol.

i admire all of you dancing girls for keeping your cool onstage and doing a great job! :up: i don't think i ever could do that!

The Sweet Spot!

LOl the sweet spot I like that. I was in the sweet spot as well. I have managed to get that spot 2 times in a row this tour- once at Chicago 4 and once at Toronto 3.

oh my goddd on the oct. 16 philly show, i was on the edge's side but me and adam eye-contacted throughout the entire show- i seriously cant decide if i love him or bono more now...

:drool: :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

Adam's side is the best side!!!!:drool:

oh yes indeed!!! was on his side front rail inside the ellipse at the 10/14 MSG show, and was loving all of his cute smiles/winks! and i even got to shake his hand... :drool: :wink:

LOL. Adam rocks! During Streets in DC2, most of the people were calling out Bono's name. I screamed, "Adam!!!!" He smiled and posed (well, more of looked, really) at my camera. I call it the 'Adam moment.' :D

Damn, I wish I knew how to post photos here. :angry:

These stories and pictures are amazing! One day I hope to get onstage! I have no more concerts for this tour, unless I win the lottery. Next time hopefully! :)

Thanks sooo much for all the info on the "Sweet Spots", hopefully I will get one of them...and maybe just maybe catch Bono's eye.
Keep your fingers crossed for me for Nov 1.
:hug:

Just recovered from Detroit 2. Got front rail for the first time this tour, it was amazing! Yes, Adam love will make your year! :cute:

We were next to Khelia and Ruth (thanks ladies for making our detroit show rock!). Bono came down and held Ruth's hand during beautiful day and said happy birthday!! She had talked to him about that last week or something and he totally remembered! Then during Miss S. he sang the "Is there a time for high street shopping
To find the right dress to wear " to Khelia! It was so surreal.
There is a background story to that as well. Khelia went to the cocktails event last friday and Bono saw her there and loved her in the dress she was wearing! (I mean the man loves Khelia in ANYTHING she's wearing!) ;) So at sound check he talked to her and ruth and said you could take a man back with that dress you had on!!

Such lucky girls! Good luck to everyone that wants any kind of love from one of the band members (even larry)

Need some more sleep before L.A shows. So excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom