Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
"I danced every night under a mirror ball with a young lady from the Zoo TV crowd.
Every night during 'Love Is Blindness'.
They were amazing. I love it so much.
Some nights I fell in love.
I never really spoke to these people, but that's okay." - Bono

Were you one of the lucky ones pulled up? Plotting your scheme to catch Bono's eye? Tell your stories, post pics here!

We'll try to keep this to the Vertigo experiences - our first 4 rounds of discussions are here:

http://forum.interference.com/t121406.html

http://forum.interference.com/t124379.html

http://forum.interference.com/t126795.html

http://forum.interference.com/t133853.html

Some PLEBANs... feel free to add!!

Allidreamsoutloud – San Jose, April 9, 2005 - Mysterious Ways
u228lg.jpg

U2bonogirl – Denver, April 20
4pxj6w

Storiesforboys - Chicago, May 10 - Party Girl
517tck

Harlequinn (Khelia) - Phoenix, April 15 - Mysterious Ways

19792675-M.jpg

Harlequinn - Chicago, May - Mysterious Ways
5518-4.jpg

Canadninan - Chicago, May 12 (A Latter Day Pleban!) - With or Without You
ninabono.jpg

girlonstage522 - Philadelphia, May 22 (a PLEBAN after the fact, but a PLEBAN nonetheless ;) ) - With or Without You
409592005-05-22_U2_Philly_073_wowy_woman_dancer_bono_2.jpg

Nenril – Katowice, July 5
IMG_0306sm.jpg

TO BE ADDED: Popmartijn's Sister (Next thread! No room right now!)

Last edited:
let.it.be - Toronto, September 12 (also a PLEBAn after the fact! ;) ) - With or Without You
bonoandamarpreet9.jpg

Mrs. Edge – Toronto, September 14 - Bad
dzyrde.jpg

bucket17 - Milwaukee, September 25th (also not quite the PLEBAn, but sister of an interferencer :wink:) - With or Without You
Dinaonstage8.jpg

u2forlife - NYC, October 7th - Fast Cars
344%3B%3B%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B63787%3A%3C7ot1lsi

Jilly Mullen Jr - NYC, October 8th (Not quite a PLEBAN, but since she's an interferencer :wink: ) - With or Without You

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-10-08%20-%20New%20York%20%28Photos%20by%20Zachary%20Gillman%29%2FDSC02669.JPG

TO BE ADDED - Harlequinn (No room right now!)

Last edited:
Miro, I'm getting a kick out of seeing all those photos of you! You look great in those photos. I hope more show up.

I used Adobe Photo Elements to clean up a couple of those photos, taking out much of the graininess.

U2_Miro.jpg

U2_Miro-b.jpg

U2_Miro-c.jpg

Miro, those pictures are amazing! :D

I dont think I posted in the old-thread, so just want to say...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING PULLED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

that will be all :lol:

No, seriously, congrats and I hope more pleba girls get the chance to go up there....after all, i dont no many people who are as dedicated to U2 more than the interferencers :)

Knappevent was awesome (and really, really cute and tall :sexywink) ! He came immediately toward me after I got off stage. He gabbed me and told me "I was hoping you'd be going up there" he told me he had a bunch of pictures and to make sure to give him my email address so he could send the pictures. After the show was over, I looked for him and he was waaaaaay behind me on the ellipse. I gave him my email and we hugged and we did the little euro kisses (3! ;) ) Well, he emailed me the pictures immediately upon his arrival to Holland!

Thank you for cleaning those pictures!! :drool:

And well, thanks to everyone! :love:

Miroslava said:
Knappevent was awesome (and really, really cute and tall :sexywink) ! He came immediately toward me after I got off stage. He gabbed me and told me "I was hoping you'd be going up there" he told me he had a bunch of pictures and to make sure to give him my email address so he could send the pictures. After the show was over, I looked for him and he was waaaaaay behind me on the ellipse. I gave him my email and we hugged and we did the little euro kisses (3! ;) ) Well, he emailed me the pictures immediately upon his arrival to Holland!

Thank you for cleaning those pictures!! :drool:

And well, thanks to everyone! :love:

:lol: I thought those pictures looked familiar, but I wasn't sure.

There was a Chicago Tribune review that mentioned that the flameco during fast cars was "magnifying the theme struck by the erotic push-pull of "With or Without You.""

Article was by Greg Kot

Thanks!! Running to check it out!! :hyper:

And I laughed about the news paper article... I almost got a mention! :wink:

Good lord! Those were some great pictures! Thanks for letting me know Kelly!!! :drool:

Miroslava said:
, I looked for him and he was waaaaaay behind me on the ellipse. I gave him my email and we hugged and we did the little euro kisses (3! ;) ) Well, he emailed me the pictures immediately upon his arrival to Holland!

LOL the three kisses is actually typically dutch (not so much european I mean) i think. Its often very confusing, you can evn see that at some dutch talkshows if they got a non dutch star and try to welcome them with the three kisses....the first 2 always aren't the problem but the third...

OK just realized this comment is totally not adding anything interesting to this thread ..:huh:

hey Adelabella...what you think of the pics ? lol - ive been hunting for pics all this time - im really glad with what ive found :).
this was my first U2 show too! and holy crap was it amazing! lol. me and my brother lined up by 9ish - wouldve come early i suppose if we hadn't gotten caught up in traffic.
u know, bono had originally reached out to hold my hand during one of the songs (cant remember which), and then once WOWY came on, came back again and scanned me out from the crowd and grabbed me up on stage. so i guess he already had it in his head to come and get me up ...*sighhhhh*
you know what - i did an interview for interference.com about the experience - and ive just heard that it'll be up on the first week of october - make sure u check it out!
i mention about your blonde posse around me hehe.................and this one chick that was acting like complete bitch :grumpy:
(no it wasnt one of you - u guys were cool lol )

zooholland said:

LOL the three kisses is actually typically dutch (not so much european I mean) i think. Its often very confusing, you can evn see that at some dutch talkshows if they got a non dutch star and try to welcome them with the three kisses....the first 2 always aren't the problem but the third...

OK just realized this comment is totally not adding anything interesting to this thread ..:huh:

Ha, ha! no, that's good to know. In Mexico we do one. In Spain they do two. But yes, the 3 kisses caught me totally off guard! Now I know! :wink:

And congrats let.it.be. Am glad you found your pics... :applaud:

And well, I am not counting the newspaper article as a mention since a girl is not mentioned. I am putting it on my scrap book though! :sexywink:

I actually have quite a few large and really good pics that have been sent to me, but haven't posted them yet because there's supposed to be a Q&A about me coming out (I think tomorrow) with pics. While we're waiting though, I really like this one, it's my wallpaper... :love:

If someone had told me when I was 16 and my room was covered in Bono pictures that I would be THAT close to him 18 years later....

BTW, I am the ripe old age of 34, so for those of you wondering if he only picks teens/early 20s, it's not true! :up:

Attachments

• drbmgo.jpg
    drbmgo.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
P.S. I know this will sound kind of strange (and who cares in the grand scheme of things), but he never did ask me for my name...doesn't he do that with everyone? :( I am "my bellydancing friend" :lol:

:lol: Apparently I was asked my name several times, but I couldn't hear what he was saying and I thought he was sending me off, so I kissed him and walked away as I didn't want security to haul me away... so like Mrs. Edge, he just gave me a name... The Girl with no Name, which I actually think it's cute and better than having him call me Mary or something after being unable to figure out what my name was over all the noise!

Can't wait for your Q&A Jess! :hyper:

Girl up on stage during WOWY... she MIGHT be a PLEBAn, at least her brother is an interferencer... :hyper:

Nope, she's not a PLEBAN -- I think she prefers the U2.com forum . . . I told her I'd be on the lookout for her pics, videos or audio (I understand she tried to sing part of WOWY, lol).

Quite the excited phone call I got tonight. :) She said that Bono looked right into her eyes when he sand "Can we still be friends" during Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses . . . and she immediately knew that the was going to be pulled up on stage. LOL, I guessed that the weather was quite bad today -- she said that her hair looked all screwey because of the downpour, and I'd joked earlier that with her luck, she'd end up getting pulled on stage. . .

Last edited:
How does one become a Pleban?? lol

Here are some pics from my onstage experience on 5-12-05 in Chicago (best day of my life),

ninabono.jpg

117173371_l.jpg

BTW how does one become a Pleban??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom