Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question: I was reading the thread, but I didn't understand what miroslava said in spanish to Bono, 'cause I saw the video, and my spanish is worse than my english, so... :p anyone knows what she said to him?

and, miroslava, amazing³ video of you and bono...you look sooooo happy, i'm happy for you :D

Oh hon, even I don't understand what I said, it's not your spanish... The first part, which is what I remember is completely and totally embarrasing but it was

"what do you want me to tell you my love? I adore you, I adore you with all my [who knows what the hell I said, maybe heart?]" Then he tells me to keep talking cause he's liking it :drool: but at that point my ability to speak ran out, and I am not even sure if I understood what he had said right away... :reject:

And thank you... :happy: I think I was even happier than what I looked, which is pretty hard to believe cause I believe you can see every single one of my teeth :D

Last edited:
thanks! i've seen the video again and..you really took advantage on bono's hair :drool: very smart... :wink:

brazil 2006 (I really hope so :sad:) will be my turn... :macdevil:

u2bonolover said:
you really took advantage on bono's hair

No I didn't... I was just hmm... fixing it and stuff...

:shifty:

And I hope they do hit South America :heart:

I was just messing with this, and didn't know if you would like it Miroslava. The sig now looks like it's washed out a little...

Attachments

• miroslava sig.jpg
    miroslava sig.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 87
Miroslava said:
Oh hon, even I don't understand what I said, it's not your spanish... The first part, which is what I remember is completely and totally embarrasing but it was

"what do you want me to tell you my love? I adore you, I adore you with all my [who knows what the hell I said, maybe heart?]" Then he tells me to keep talking cause he's liking it :drool: but at that point my ability to speak ran out, and I am not even sure if I understood what he had said right away... :reject:

:drool: And do you think he understood what you were saying?

LostAtMoon said:

:drool: And do you think he understood what you were saying?

I hope not! :ohmy:

And thanks a ton Lila... they're actually washed out on purpose though :hug:

I didn't want my face to be all that visible and then, I didn't want them to be all "neener neener" :reject:

And I had not seen that picture! Thanks! And he has one of Bono leaning to talk to me from the previous night :drool:

He has the story wrong though :wink:

He probably didn’t, but he might have got the picture and sure enjoyed it! :wink: What an amazing experience you had … and you acted so naturally I will never understand how you made it!

Miroslava said:

I hope not! :ohmy:

And thanks a ton Lila... they're actually washed out on purpose though :hug:

I didn't want my face to be all that visible and then, I didn't want them to be all "neener neener" :reject:

And I had not seen that picture! Thanks! And he has one of Bono leaning to talk to me from the previous night :drool:

He has the story wrong though :wink:

Story all wrong though, eh? :wink:

I still like my versions of your sigs better. I was messing with several things tonite in my photo program. Got some cool Edge photo and distorted it. I like it, but can, unfortunately only have 1 signature and 1 avatar... :hmm:

Yeah, I think me stroking his cheek, and the look of :drool: might have given me away even if my words did not :shifty:

As far as my natural demeanor, your guess is as good as mine. I think I'm going to have to guess it was the pure rush of adrenaline :wink:

@Lila: Oh I appreciate it immensely, and I really like them. I dunno, I just don't think anyone needs to look at 2 very clear pictures of me everytime I post something :wink: I started so many banners and ended up scrapping them cause I was too visible :no:

And the story has been corrected at flickr ;) I wasn't trading lessons for dances, I was offering either/or for FREE

Last edited:
I saw your post there :wink:

No problem - I was just messing around. It's all personal opinion - maybe someone else will have one. I asked a friend, and he agreed on my colored version (vs. b&w). No worries. It's alright, it's alright... :hug:

I didn't notice at the time... thank god for small miracles... If I had noticed that or if he had been wearing his cologne I would have been TOAST

:reject:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: ::eek: :hmm: I just saw that pic Miro! I would be TOAST too if that were me up there and saw the positioning of the mic. I'd be just a tad distracted! :wink: :giggle:

Oh geeze. That reminds me. Yesterday when I was at work (starbucks) somebody came into the store smelling of the same cologne Bono was wearing when I danced with him
:drool:
I had to stop what i was doing and inhale deeply :combust:

So do we have confirmation on what the scent is? :drool:

Cause when I got a whiff of it was the day after your dance, so we must have the same olfactory memory of it :drool: :drool:

I never noticed any scent at all when I was dancing with him...but that time I had coffee with him in '92 I definitely noticed. mmmmm. :drool:

I wonder if Paul would object to my getting him to wear the scent. :shifty:

Miroslava said:
So do we have confirmation on what the scent is? :drool:

Cause when I got a whiff of it was the day after your dance, so we must have the same olfactory memory of it :drool: :drool:
I have no confirmation :(
I should have attacked the wearer of the scent and demanded to know what he was wearing :evil:
It might have been bvgari :hmm:
Maybe if I get to dance with him again I'll do all of PLEBA a favor and just ask him what the hell it is he wears :laugh:
Put us out of our misery, Bono!
Then we can have a permanent "important" thread at the top of PLEBA: Official, bono-scents

u2bonogirl said:

Maybe if I get to dance with him again I'll do all of PLEBA a favor and just ask him what the hell it is he wears :laugh:

So kind of you to take one for the team, but I think we're not lacking for qualified volunteers... :wink:

Worst case scenario, if that dude comes back, ask him! :drool:

Miroslava said:
Just keeping this updated :sexywink:

Courtesy of Olive :wink:

MetroBoston.jpg

Such a great shot & moment captured! Way to go!!!
And talk about 'belly' dancing! :lol:

FYI plebans - On the bonoscent - from good source ( pleban, "mysterious doll" - who got up on stage) that he wears BVlgari Black.

I swear one of these days, I'll get a sniff up close and personal too! :sad:

hey, did all you guys check out the articles that have been posted up of Mrs. Edge and I? - they look so awsome
im gonna print mine off and frame it to my wall !
ahhh mann...i still cant get over it, by far the most amazing night of my life!:cute:
Mrs. Edge, your article sounds awsome :yes: - good job:up

LOL! I mentioned it to them on a previous page of this thread I think....(or maybe it was another one)...anyway, I loved your article too!

I plan to print mine off too. I can't believe you are only 17 though....if I had been pulled up at 17 I don't know if I would have been able to keep my composure, for sure I would have started sobbing in a scene out of Beatlemania. It has taken me 18 years (longer than you've been alive! my God!) to prepare for that and to become mature enough to handle myself! :lmao:

BTW, you were missing the other : in the up! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom