Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
yes, they are strong.
I felt like I was a rag doll being tossed up there :yikes:
like Mrs. Edge, my landing was a bit bumpy, and I think it might be that way for most people. But on the way up you are like a feather :D

I wouldnt care if I was a rag doll :lol:

Thanks for putting my mind at rest there Tara!

Now...to get up there :hmm:

u2bonogirl said:
trust me, the rag doll syndrome will escape your mind on the way up :crack:

Smile sweetly at him....he seems to like that :sexywink:

:giggle:

I'll try smiling sweetly...and the sexy wink :lol:

I'd love to get up there....its probably just a distant dream though :sigh:

We live in hope girls!

Wow Mrs.Edge, what an absolutely beautiful story, it actually brought tears to my eyes because I was there last night not too far from you and I was SO sad when Bono when back because he couldn't find you during WOWY. I knew he was calling someone specifically, and in a way there is something so touching about the fact that he didn't just go for another girl.

I remember thinking "He's going to come back for her later" and he did! I was so happy when he picked you up during Bad! I really wish they would have gone into an impromtu version of Mysterious Ways though. I think you should put on your costume again on Friday and see what happens!

Btw Arun if you read this it's Elise from the MSG show in May :wave: I'm going to the Friday and Saturday shows as well so maybe I'll see you in the GA line!

i read the story this morning, and i had tears, its so awesome. im so happy for you jess!!:hug:

Bravo!
Jess I loved the end of the MP3/Vid how you were both bowing to eachother.
Both ppl elegant and graceful but then you stole the last moment w blowing him a kiss, showing class.

And do you think Edge is ok w all this esp after he finds out your handle here and how ppl refer to you by in the fanbase?

anyway..god bless you..
:hug:

db9

Jess, I got goosebumps reading your account, but it was the video that made me cry... :sad:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly happy for you! :hyper:

And now I am going to have to spend every waking minute thinking of a good sign for Chicago in case I actually get on the rail........

Jess -

Amazing story. I feel because I am in PLEBA I can admit this, but I was tearing as I read the story. Sooo amazing. I am so happy for you. This was your FATE at work. :D

For all the other PLEBA girls...I think there is a good lesson for you: if you can capture the aura around Mrs. Edge and Arun stageside...you should be able to be pulled up. I think Steve is next. ;)

RedrocksU2 said:
...I dunno, good question.......Diamond?

birds may flock together regardless of their
race,
creed
or
orientaion..
..but..

it's
the
oneness
that 's
contagious
in a
u2
congregation.

comprende'?
:)

db9
elev_110901_stage.jpg

Last edited:
OOOMMMGGGG JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :shocked:

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! Great pictures, you looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and that last pic of you with the crowd is fantastic!!!

I'm blown away...I know this has been a HUGE dream of yours for many years, CONGRATS again!!! :D :hug:

Last edited:
:drool: Jess, you lucky girl you! I dont post very often (very much a lurker) but I just had to tell you how happy I am for you! You danced so wonderfully..and you are so pretty, just like B said :wink:
I know now I will never get onstage..first off, I cant dance..LOL second, I cant sing or play an instrument, third, I'm a blonde and lastly I cant think of anything to put on a sign that would even work or not sound ridiculous :giggle:
Congrats again, hun..I'm totally hyper after reading your story! :hyper: Its great to see a fan like yourself finally make it onstage *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom