Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Carmel they do sell roses that are naturally thornless. They are called Sterling Silver Roses. They are a beautiful lavendar greyish color.

No matter what you do I hope you have a wonderful time at the show!! And I'll be rooting for ya to get on stage!! We expect a full report WHEN you do! :wink:

Sure thing Rusty!!! I will try to get a few pics in there as well!!!

kellyahern said:

Are you going by yourself or with a friend? You can get your spot in the GA line and have your friend hold your spot, then go to the will call box. I would guess it's okay if you're not at the will call box at exactly the time it opens :).

I'm going whith friends! Thank you, Kelly!

from Gothenburg, best.sign.ever. :lmao:

bfd0c19e.jpg

and it worked :up:

84615cf0.jpg

I bet I'm shorter than her though :grumpy: :wink:

that sign is GREAT!!!

so the fact I'm tall goes against me...
But I can stand on my knees, if necessary!!

lady luck said:
that sign is GREAT!!!

so the fact I'm tall goes against me...
But I can stand on my knees, if necessary!!

I am tall to, about 5'9 :( I hope that is not too tall ...Is it true he only pics gals who are shorter than him?:eyebrow:

girlonstage522 said:
no, the girl from one of the chicago shows wa 5'10 or something lke that i think..

Did she look odd standing next to him....I always wondered what would I look like standing next to him? Somethimes I hate that I am so tall and lanky:sad:

kellyahern said:

that is my favorite site for boot covers! :drool: It took months of searching but I finally found it a few years ago and I go there all the time. :heart:

Unfortunately when I got a new printer I realized I could no longer afford to print anything because ink is so expensive and doesn't last long with my fancy new printer. But I still like to go there and look :sexywink:

That is so AWESOME!!! you look very cute Tara!!!:wave: Got any tips for me, it is a very big goal of mine to get on that stage!!!:dance:

Make eye contact and try to remain calm
I know that might sound ridiculous but you feel like screeching and flailing DOOOOONT! :wink:
He doesnt pick those girls usually. All the girls around me were doing that and I was the only calm one, and he only paid attention to me in our section :yes:
Work up all that genuine adoration you have for him and emote it through your eyes. He'll notice if he sees you
Make sure you get there early enough to get a good spot. The right portion of the ellipse seems to be a hot bonospot.
And some say that bringing a flower is a good idea. I say go for it!
And smile at him :yes: When he saw me smiling at him he stopped and sang to me, and then three times more he did the same thing.
Good luck!

OMG!!!!Tara thank you thank you!!!!:bow: I am going to do every thing you said!!!! I will get there very early with flower in hand and flirt with the B man with my eyes:flirt: The right side of the stage eh?:wink: Great tip!!! The only prblem is trying to remain calm:hyper: Thank you so much for the advise:hug:

I won't screech and flail but I do want to bring my sign again! :hmm:

I am hoping he'll remember it.

It IS kick ass; I posted a pic before and it got acknowledgement from all of the boys but he didn't bring up a girl that night....

signinellipse.jpg

Last edited:
Dulce de Leche said:

It IS kick ass; I posted a pic before and it got acknowledgement from all of the boys but he didn't bring up a girl that night....

signinellipse.jpg

It's a great sign!

You should give him some dulce de leche (no pun intended, as Latin Americans will reckon). Nobody can resist that!

Good luck!

shy said:
I think i'll cry a lot.
Did you cry , Tara?
I almost started crying onstage when I had my face buried in his neck. I think my body actually started doing that crying thing where it feels like you just breathed out really hard :huh:
He felt it and squeezed me tighter. Which made me want to cry even more :lol:
I did cry afterward when I was by myself though :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom