Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Hopefully the links of interest in the earlier go rounds can be reposted, including the YSI ones that have expired.

I'd like to check out the videos mentioned...

:wink:

Speaking of links, someone I know has requested the Vancouver Yahweh grabby-hands girl's video. I have it, but YSI won't let me upload, and the file is too big to send through e-mail. :(

Could someone be so kind as to post a link? Thanks in advance. :)

I think this is from the second show, he brought a little girl up on stage :cute: from u2tours.com

4bb903fb.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of links, someone I know has requested the Vancouver Yahweh grabby-hands girl's video. I have it, but YSI won't let me upload, and the file is too big to send through e-mail. :(

Could someone be so kind as to post a link? Thanks in advance. :)

I'm uploading grabby-hands as I type. Now if only You.Send.It would be a bit faster...

I'd upload the others, but I'm already running late for work. Stupid work!

thanks for the upload. I seem to always be missing it here lately. I cannot wait to see it.

edited: OMG:ohmy:

She looked drunk. Surly to goodness she was to have been that aggressive esp. during that song. He handled it so well...such a gentleman. I adore him.

Last edited:
can someone re-post that link of the little girl and bono? coz my computer says the page is unavailable, even after refreshing
please? :(

Hay - the only link posted in this thread was my link for the grabby-hands girl. To get that link to work, you have to type "you send it" (without the spaces) in place of ysi.

ree5669 said:
thanks for the upload. I seem to always be missing it here lately. I cannot wait to see it.

edited: OMG:ohmy:

She looked drunk. Surly to goodness she was to have been that aggressive esp. during that song. He handled it so well...such a gentleman. I adore him.

People seem to forget that this was a Rock and Roll gig. She looked drunk? OMFG Relax this is not church, remember. I think this is a part of a gig. So no big deal. No need to be so shocked. :)

This girl looks kind of cute. Is there a close-up of her. :sexywink: Or do I have to wait for DVD to come out. ;)
5518-4.jpg

Picture by rich_viola@hotmail.com

Last edited:
speaking of drunks at U2 shows I had a really big guy who had way too much to drink. So much in fact that he couldnt control his body and kept draping himself over me.
A little drinking before a show is fine. A buzz, slightly drunk...fine
But when youre crushing a small girl in front of you so much that she has to keep pushing you forcefully off of her AND you dont even notice- a little excess :madspit:
I would be devastated if I got drunk, got pulled up by bono and acted like an idiot during that big moment in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom