Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl from Philly was adorable. She did a faceplant on the stage as soon as she got up.....Bono had to help her up! :cute: She was very sweet though and you see how happy she was! Bono didn't dance with her though--just brought her up for a minute while Adam strutted his stuff around the catwalk. :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Oh, I definitely agree with the "theory" that Bono prefers Brunettes

Yay for Mexican hair :sexywink:

You're just filthy gorgeous all over, Miroslava. I hate you :kiss:

PS Are you Mexican? How did you end up with an Eastern European name?

She fell on her face? :eek: Poor girl... wonder if it is worth falling on your face in front of 18,000 people+ to get a hug from Bono? She could have at least gotten a dance... ;)

And thanks Beli :reject:

I am indeed 100% Mexican born and raised... As for the name, well, there's a couple of us in Mexico

http://www.glamourgirlsofthesilverscreen.com/show/191/Miroslava/

I didn't get my name DIRECTLY from her, but the girl my mom knew that was named Miroslava did. She didn't find out about the actress til after she had named me...

Last edited:
Ive noticed that he prefers them too. I mean, look at his wife :laugh:
my fiance likes brunettes too, so Bono's not the only one :shrug:
I like guys with dark hair better too..so Bono should never go blonde :wink:
I didnt notice the philly girl fall on her face :scratch: I would have spent less time waving to the crowd and more time enjoying touching the man who chose me :drool: But some women have more of a brain than I do :lol:

from donna on www.u2tours.com (vancouver)

fc9d7cc6.jpg

b5dbb39a.jpg

b1bf7d7a.jpg

7821d5e5.jpg

8c481877.jpg

Miroslava said:
She fell on her face? :eek: Poor girl... wonder if it is worth falling on your face in front of 18,000 people+ to get a hug from Bono? She could have at least gotten a dance... ;)

:laugh:It wasn't so bad, she just kinda stumbled. Bono went "Whoop" and steadied her....very sweet. She just looked totally estatic and I was excited for her. It was too bad he didn't twirl her around but I would have taken her spot any day....even if just for a moment like that. *wishes*

Ah ok, stumble, totally worth the price of admission :drool:

Hell, a face plant is ALMOST worth it too... :wink:

No :no:

Well... hmm let me rephrase, not worth it to me since I was already lucky enough to get my Bonohug (tm) and a lil kissie and the moan growly thing :drool: :drool:

If I hadnt experience that already, the face plant would definitely be worth it and the pants would ALMOST be worth it :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Yea...I'd draw the line at ass exposure....I don't know who was more embarassed: the girl or Bono :|

Falling down....heck yea :wink:

:lol: Poor bono.....

Maybe it was the same girl that told him to look at her ass to see that its not like a european's :lmao:

I faaaaaaaaal down

:drool:
Every time I watch my video and hear Bono moaning I just wanna-
:reject:

u2bonogirl said:

:lol: Poor bono.....

Maybe it was the same girl that told him to look at her ass to see that its not like a european's :lmao:

I still can't believe that girl...even if she only meant in clothing...

Girl: European sizes don't fit Americans...they're too small. Wanna see my ass?

Bono: I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Crazy biotch. :laugh:

u2bonogirl said:
Its nice to know that some people make me and rebekah look tame

*ahem* stealing candy wrappers from bonos driveway *cough* :yikes:

Oh dear Lord, I know! My face when she said that :lol: I sooo wanted to say, "Lady, you most likely just picked up Bono's gardener's candy wrapper, you PSYCHO!"

I feel so much more normal in light of that. :yikes:

*ahem* Literally sprinting after Paul McGuinness' limo *ahem*

:huh:

Yes, Kelly...."interesting" :wink: I never thought Tara and I would be sitting on a curb together and marveling at the antics of other women....:lol:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
Then there was the "hat lady" that kept barging her ass into the line of fans wherever the hell she wanted.
In and out in and out
She couldnt keep still :rolleyes:

There was a "hat lady" outside Seattle 1 too! :ohmy: :lol:

She and her friend kept going up and talking to the center security at the gate every 10 minutes, like they were trying to talk their way inside :huh: .

*let's cut to the front of the line because you're supposedly 7 months pregnant and then try and use your belly to get people out of the way when Bono comes*

It's a damn good thing for her she was pregnant....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom