Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from u2tours.com from 5/12
50d6d438.jpg

Great pics again!!
Thanks to everyone for continuing to post them.

I need to get that thsirt for my daughter for Madrid it will look great with her cowboy hat!! :wink:

that little girl from the 5/9 show was ADORABLE! i wasn't at the show on the 9th, but was in the GA line for the 10th and 12th, and her dad was in line for those shows as well. i think she went to both of those shows, too... anyway, when she and her dad came over to talk to us, she said that she was looking forward to the concert again, but didn't want to be onstage again (b/c she was a little scared). she also said "my mommy likes larry." such a beautiful, sweet little girl!!! :cute:

i also spoke w/ laura, as she was a few people behind me in line for the 12th. she's really really cool- SO down to earth! and her getting onstage was completely not planned. she and her friends wanted to hear 'party girl' on the 9th, so they asked bono before the show if he'd play it. apparently, he said that he didn't even remember how to play it. so, for the show, they made a sign that said "party girl", and wrote the chords on it. bono saw the sign, asked if she could play it, and brought her up! from what i hear, she nailed it- and even played the solo a bit better than edge! ;)

then, on the 10th, she had NO IDEA that she would be pulled up again- it was not planned at all! i was front rail for that performance, and it was fantastic! bono did say something funny right before the song started: he said "i have one birthday wish; laura, would you mind sitting down?" (since she was definitely 5 inches taller than him) the crowd got a real kick out of that!!! anyway, it was a truly memorable moment... and now she's mentioned on U2.com!!! how cool! :up:

and yes, khelia was so fortunate to get up there again- it was awesome!! :hyper:

again, it was fantastic to meet all the interferencers in line: ruffian, allidreamsoutloud, chizip, starsgoblue, U2girl1978, LarryMullens_PopAngel, livluvandbootlegmusic, GotPhilk?... thanks for helping to make my chicago trip so wonderful!!! :hug:

*Ally* said:
that little girl from the 5/9 show was ADORABLE! i wasn't at the show on the 9th, but was in the GA line for the 10th and 12th, and her dad was in line for those shows as well. i think she went to both of those shows, too... anyway, when she and her dad came over to talk to us, she said that she was looking forward to the concert again, but didn't want to be onstage again (b/c she was a little scared). she also said "my mommy likes larry." such a beautiful, sweet little girl!!! :cute:

i also spoke w/ laura, as she was a few people behind me in line for the 12th. she's really really cool- SO down to earth! and her getting onstage was completely not planned. she and her friends wanted to hear 'party girl' on the 9th, so they asked bono before the show if he'd play it. apparently, he said that he didn't even remember how to play it. so, for the show, they made a sign that said "party girl", and wrote the chords on it. bono saw the sign, asked if she could play it, and brought her up! from what i hear, she nailed it- and even played the solo a bit better than edge! ;)

then, on the 10th, she had NO IDEA that she would be pulled up again- it was not planned at all! i was front rail for that performance, and it was fantastic! bono did say something funny right before the song started: he said "i have one birthday wish; laura, would you mind sitting down?" (since she was definitely 5 inches taller than him) the crowd got a real kick out of that!!! anyway, it was a truly memorable moment... and now she's mentioned on U2.com!!! how cool! :up:

and yes, khelia was so fortunate to get up there again- it was awesome!! :hyper:

again, it was fantastic to meet all the interferencers in line: ruffian, allidreamsoutloud, chizip, starsgoblue, U2girl1978, LarryMullens_PopAngel, livluvandbootlegmusic, GotPhilk?... thanks for helping to make my chicago trip so wonderful!!! :hug:

Hi *Ally* :wave:

So glad to have met you and all the other Interferencers in Chicago! I can't believe the trip....supposed to come home after the show on the 7th but decided to stay an extra couple of days to see the show on the 9th! And thank god I did! For those that don't know, I went to the airport on the 8th, checked my luggage in, and while walking to the gate, decided to bag my flight and stay in Chicago! :lol: I couldn't get my bags off the plane so that Sunday I had to figure out how I was going to get home, how I was going to get a ticket, figure out babysitting for my toddler, and buy everything I need to stay an extra couple of days (clothes, shoes, and all incidentals). Thanks to Ruffian, I got a nice night's sleep in her car. (Actually a HUGE THANKS to Ruff...the trip wouldn't have been the same without her :heart:)

I so wish I was there on the 10th to see Khelia and Laura get up on stage again! WOW!!! It was great seeing Laura play Party Girl on the 9th right in front of us. She was fantastic up there and I LOVED seeing the look of Bono's face when she said she wanted to play Party Girl.

The little girl on the 9th was ADORABLE. I think she was planned though. We were outside the ellipse on the rail, and she was on the inside of the ellipse directly to our left. A couple of songs before Into the Heart, John Sampson came over to them and told them to follow him to the right (Adam's side) because that's where Bono would be pulling her out. Planned or not, it was a sweet moment when she was onstage :)

*Ally*, I hope to see you at more shows in the future...and we can dance and squeal like schoolgirls when they play UTEOTW (or any song for that matter). I'm looking for a 5/22 ticket because I just can't get enough!!! Thanks to all of those that made this trip a fantastic one!!!!
:hug: Alli

The irish girls tee girl was definitely a rocker :yes:

Oh...and this is u2bonogirl signed in as starsforu2 :shifty: sorry....too lazy to sign out and back in again

anyway, Bono didnt have to worry about being molested by her :lol: she was perfectly respectful....which leads me to believe shes not a PLEBA girl :rolleyes: :wink:

starsforu2 said:
Bono didnt have to worry about being molested by her :lol: she was perfectly respectful....which leads me to believe shes not a PLEBA girl :rolleyes: :wink:

Maybe Irish girls are just very polite... :shrug: :wink:

starsforu2 said:
Oh...and this is u2bonogirl signed in as starsforu2 :shifty: sorry....too lazy to sign out and back in again

:lol:

The girl in Philly was adorable.

I have a question for you ladies--does Bono EVER pull blondes up on stage? I'm noticing a serious brunette trend, even during the last tour. Guess I'm outta luck, even though I'm not a natural blonde!

girlcalledparty said:
The girl in Philly was adorable.

I have a question for you ladies--does Bono EVER pull blondes up on stage? I'm noticing a serious brunette trend, even during the last tour. Guess I'm outta luck, even though I'm not a natural blonde!

There's always hair dye. :wink:

*happy she's a brunette*

girlcalledparty said:

I'm noticing a serious brunette trend, even during the last tour. Guess I'm outta luck, even though I'm not a natural blonde!

Carefully, I asked this question before and got told off. lol

PS I agree and I'm blonde. I don't think some of the brunettes notice Bonos habit.

u2bonogirl said:
Maybe Irish girls are just a little less impressed with him than we american girls are :lol:
:lol:
I would have taken full advantage of that moment :whistle:
But made sure not to try to kiss him and make an ass out of myself as that Yahweh girl did. :lol:

beli said:

Carefully, I asked this question before and got told off. lol

PS I agree and I'm blonde. I don't think some of the brunettes notice Bonos habit.

Oh, I definitely agree with the "theory" that Bono prefers Brunettes

Yay for Mexican hair :sexywink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom