Bono's Dancing Girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vivalapopedge

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Basically, I was watching my Elevation in Boston DVD, and I was overcome by the extreme cuteness of the girl Bono pulls up onstage during WOWY, esp. when she starts crying after he kisses her. :cute: :love:

So, I think maybe a thread of pictures of Bono's Dancing Girls is in order. :heart: Any girls, any song, any tour, just because they're so darn cute :cute:

Okay, well, to get this thread started, here's a photo from the Boston DVD :cute:

bonowowygirlbostondvd6vx.jpg

:ohmy: I see you! Nice spot you got there...The dancing gals outfit is cool too...And Bono:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
:ohmy: I see you! Nice spot you got there...The dancing gals outfit is cool too...And Bono:drool:

The people around me were so nice, they let me stand in the front cuz I couldn't see over any of them :love: U2 fans are the nicest fans ever :hug:

vivalapopedge said:
buffalo.jpg

:shifty: This is from this past December in Buffalo.......btw, that's me in the black shirt gripping the rail :love:

Wow you were close! :ohmy: It's not fair! :scream: :wink:

Btw I must say this is one of the sweetest threads I have come across lately :cute: All of the dancing girls look so great up there.

I need my U2 concert fix

kafrun said:

That's Darota :yes: She was awesome!

Where you at that show too?!

Tell me more:hyper: what song was she dancing too?Where you in GA?:blahblah:

perhaps we should use pm so we do not clutter VLPE thread :wink:

Re: I need my U2 concert fix

Carmelu2fan said:

Yes, I was there. I was GA, in the ellipse :hyper: That's the show I told you about.. the one that started my Adam conversion :wink: She danced to MW and WOWY.. I shall PM you with more details :sexywink:

Re: I need my U2 concert fix

Carmelu2fan said:

Clutter away, I would love to hear/talk about that show :drool:

BTW, that was during Mysterious Ways :heart:

Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

kafrun said:

Yes, I was there. I was GA, in the ellipse :hyper: That's the show I told you about.. the one that started my Adam conversion :wink: She danced to MW and WOWY.. I shall PM you with more details :sexywink:

I've got a ton of shots of people in the ellipse.....perchance you might be in them, kafrun? :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

I've got a ton of shots of people in the ellipse.....perchance you might be in them, kafrun? :sexywink:

look for an Angelina Jolie look a like :sexywink:

sorry Kafrun :reject:

Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

You may have got a shot of my brother, he was running around all night(following Bono :lol: ) I was up at the front in front of Adam :love: I wish you had pics of me though :( I've searched high and low for pics of myself at that show. The only one that surfaced looks like the top of my head, but I could be mistaken :p

wayne - :madwife: :lol: :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

kafrun said:

You may have got a shot of my brother, he was running around all night(following Bono :lol: ) I was up at the front in front of Adam :love: I wish you had pics of me though :( I've searched high and low for pics of myself at that show. The only one that surfaced looks like the top of my head, but I could be mistaken :p

wayne - :madwife: :lol: :sexywink:

I wish I had shots of you, too--that would mean I was in the ellipse too! :p :wink:

Sorry I don't have any photos of you --all the people near the front are just one giant blurry mess :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

I wish I had shots of you, too--that would mean I was in the ellipse too! :p :wink:

Sorry I don't have any photos of you --all the people near the front are just one giant blurry mess :(

you should be in this thread!!!

Bono should have pulled you up!!! :tsk:

Kara, Kenny thinks he found some videos :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

waynetravis said:

you should be in this thread!!!

Bono should have pulled you up!!! :tsk:

Kara, Kenny thinks he found some videos :D

:combust: :faint:

OMG

kafrun, if you're looking for video from the show, head over to DESCRIBE in LS :combust: We've got Pride and Streets in there :combust:

Back
Top Bottom