Bono's Dancing Girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

is there a story of her online somewhere?
it must be pretty cool to have a dvd with yourself getting a kiss from Bono on!
I really don't know, there probably is somewhere.

I'll share what I know later on. Gotta go to work now! :)

IMG_0078.jpg

bridgit said:

I remember being sooo jealous of this girl. They shared quite a moment.

The Sydney Zooropa performance is supposed to come out on DVD this year. Inside information from someone at Universal. I hope it will happen.

^ Are you kidding me Mel!! You are the only dancing gal I am jealous of!!

You staradled Bono fer crying out loud!! :drool: OMG:faint:

Carmelu2fan said:
^ Are you kidding me Mel!! You are the only dancing gal I am jealous of!!

You staradled Bono fer crying out loud!! :drool: OMG:faint:

Maybe... but at the time I had absolutely no clue it would happen. I was a jealous 13 year old... I didn't know that it would take me 8 years for a miracle to occur.:ohmy:

I here ya darlin

Melpop said:

Maybe... but at the time I had absolutely no clue it would happen. I was a jealous 13 year old... I didn't know that it would take me 8 years for a miracle to occur.:ohmy:

I would wait 50 years for that:drool: In fact, I am still waiting...:sigh:

Re: I here ya darlin

Carmelu2fan said:

I would wait 50 years for that:drool: In fact, I am still waiting...:sigh:
Bono roll? Yes, quite nice :yes: But I'm still waiting for my Adam roll :wink:

Re: Re: I here ya darlin

kafrun said:

Bono roll? Yes, quite nice :yes: But I'm still waiting for my Adam roll :wink:

I could handle a Bono roll, but if Adam came near me I would:faint: and :combust: He is too much man for me:drool:

sarahandbonotwo.jpg

I was at this show and it was so unbelievable, my husband and I were right behind Larry, My husband is standing right next to the guy in the white shirt and then I am to the right of the microphone, the black/grey blur.:huh:

Viva, sadly no, that wasn't me. But I was close enough to get such a great shot!
I was also close enough to make a fool of myself. I yelled something like "Go girl! Get you some Bono!!!" and he actually smiled in response.

:giggle: That is so cute rehots! I am Carmel by the way.
I would have totally said something like that.

In Chicago I was on the outer rail and I scream ' I LOOOOOVE UUUU ADAMMMMMM as he walked around the ellipse. my mouth is so big and loud he paused for a moment smiled and winked... then he was off, leaving me with this look:ohmy:

redhotswami said:
Viva, sadly no, that wasn't me. But I was close enough to get such a great shot!
I was also close enough to make a fool of myself. I yelled something like "Go girl! Get you some Bono!!!" and he actually smiled in response.

That is too cute! :cute:

This whole thread :cute: :giggle:

Babydoll said:
Wow! Finally a glimpse of Jcoster.... and that too behind Larry! :hyper:

I wish you'd put more pics of you at the show :)

I wish I had more pictures of me at the show, the only ones I have found and people sent to me were really blurry and you could only see like an arm :huh: I am hopefully getting a few more and I will see if I can make some stills, when my digital camera decides to work again I will post my pix and you will be the first!!!!:ohmy:

I noticed too, Gg. Miro has Ali's high cheekbones, and similar smile drool:

How tall is Miro if you do not mind me asking? She does not look much taller than Bono.

Carmelu2fan said:
I noticed too, Gg. Miro has Ali's high cheekbones, and similar smile drool:

How tall is Miro if you do not mind me asking? She does not look much taller than Bono.
:lol: I'm not THAT much of a stalker... well... I think it was 6'somethng.... hmm.. might even have some pics from her earlier Bono meeting :hmm:

*searches*
I saved pics from a certain photographer in one folder, must contain some of her too...
K only have one of him crouching...

*runs off to site*

http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/tour... Chicago (Pictures by Knappevent)/&startpic=0
lots of pretty pics :wink:

pics of Miro on the last page.. but he was crouching a lot...

look at the diff in shoulder length!
2005vertigotour20050921chicago.jpg

2005vertigotour20050921chicago1.jpg

now I wonder why on earth Bono crouched... to hide the fact she was taller? XD

*edit*
was reading old comments on the site... and found this :wink:
"me being 5'10 and Bono not so much. I am wearing the flatest shoes ever and B is wearing the creepers and still, look at that... "

so not even 6' after all ^^

yes miro, I'll stop stalking you now.. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom