bonos cologne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bvlgari Blv or Black (heard he doesn't wear Blv so much anymore as Black)
Dior's Dune
Dolce & Gabbana (signature fragrence)
They are all very Bono.
I also heard something about Versace, but my head was spinning with my surroundings. Didn't catch what kind.

I found some Bvlgari Blv in Italy... still have some pieces of paper in my coat pocket with it... after a year... I must say, still smells good!

is Bvlgari Black new or so?

it's real nice, but it's kind of expensive too. i wanted to buy some at the jfk airport in new york for my dad but it cost a bomb! :reject:

I was browsing the Garden site.. and this is the description for Blv

BVLGARI BLV POUR HOMME EDT
(Reference #212)
The contradictory blend of antithetical elements marks the unique character of BLV POUR HOMME, a fragrance of unexpected contrasts and surprising harmonies - like the man for whom it was thought.

the man for whom it was thought... was this perfume made for a certain person?? And if so, that person being Bono?

This is the discription of the Dolce and Gabbana

D&G Masculine is a clean, fresh, playful, and uncomplicated citrus scent. Style: A scent that is realistic, sincere, and uncomplicated.

:drool: That's Bono

Don't forget the candle............Yankee Candles Midsummers Night.

L_115174.jpg

Ok about the candle, it smells like Bono's JT leather vest, not necessarily his cologne. The candle thing started when this person I used to chat with was telling me about her U2 stuff and how she had one of Bono's JT leather vests and she said it smelled just like the candle.

In 2002, I got some of Bono's lotion on my hands and it smelled WAY better than the candle. :yes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Ok about the candle, it smells like Bono's JT leather vest, not necessarily his cologne. The candle thing started when this person I used to chat with was telling me about her U2 stuff and how she had one of Bono's JT leather vests and she said it smelled just like the candle.

In 2002, I got some of Bono's lotion on my hands and it smelled WAY better than the candle. :yes:

Okay...but for some people who haven't been lucky enough to get near him to smell him or have the scent on an object of his...the candle suffices and lets you use your imagination.:evil:

CMM said:
Bvlgari Blv or Black (heard he doesn't wear Blv so much anymore as Black)
Dior's Dune
Dolce & Gabbana (signature fragrence)
They are all very Bono.
I also heard something about Versace, but my head was spinning with my surroundings. Didn't catch what kind.

I bet I can guess who told you about Versace....lol ;).......

CMM said:

lmao

I bet you can.

:banghead: <---- This is me, finally making name connections.

I'm SOOOOO SPECIAL!

Bet he didn't tell you which one.....because I didn't tell him...lol

Someone bought me some BLVGURI BLV for me and I've been complimented so much for it at the office.

^^ Hee hee!! That is great Mad Daisy..I thought about that..esp after kissing the man and making sure the scent lingered on me as long as possible:drool:

I saw the colonge on line so Im thinking of buying it...and spilling a few drops on pillow of course...ahhh. Bono dreams...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom