Bono's clone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariana

The Fly
Hello!!! Well, the world has made a lot of crazy stuff, maybe the craziest was the clone of a baby (which I don't remember where it was made). No one ever proved yet, that it was really cloned, have a lot of religous stuff to think about, besides cientific, but getting this idea, and thinking a little bit, the clone idea isn't that bad... Could have a clone of Bono... :wink: or even of that sexy drummer with those sexy biceps!
Then we wouldn't have to fight with Ali neither Ann
:p
I just don't think that the sexy voice of Bono will come with the clone... *sighs*
But if will be a clone of Bono, he'll have to grown fast, because I don't wanna Bono as my nurse... or calling me "grandma"! So, hurry!!! *smiles* Girlies.. it's our turn to make a check up on Bono!
Bye... :wave:

Posted by: Mariana and Bona.

Then I want.......four clones or me, one of the Boy era. :ohmy::drool::evil:

And one for my friend Boom Cha. :tongue:

Hmm.. Could we make a clone of that sexy mullet?? :eyebrow:
I want a clone of every era.. and one clone will be dressed up just like Bono in that discoteque video.. :drool: Oh God
Seriousily, I'd love to be stopped by a cop like that, and get a speed ticket.. :wink:

mariana said:
Hmm.. Could we make a clone of that sexy mullet?? :eyebrow:
I want a clone of every era.. and one clone will be dressed up just like Bono in that discoteque video.. :drool: Oh God
Seriousily, I'd love to be stopped by a cop like that, and get a speed ticket.. :wink:

well....in that case, clones are not a bad idea!:up:
I have to admit, I would rather have a Larry clone of
every other era (he doesn't change much):yes: :sexywink:

I LOVE this idea, but I was just reading an article in the newspaper about a cat they cloned and it doesn't look anything like the original! What kind of clone is that?
They said that just because it has the same DNA, they won't look alike.
In that case, I'll hold off on my order for U2 clones until they can make a REAL clone.

brdemi... you're making me hopeless *wipe her tears*
But that Dolly sheep looked alike *shrugs* Okay, which sheep don't look alike?!
For me, the clone don't need to be totally like Bono, just the lips, the eyes, the arms, and the butt and it's fine ;)

There's no way in Hell anyone could clone Bono. I happen to think that they fabricated that "cloned" baby.....otherwise why didn't they show it to anyone? Oh, well, I really don't want to rehash the controversy here because I did it in FYM. Never mind......:lol: :lol:

Well, it's funny, talking about this things, and now, when I just opened up the paper, was an article about this baby that was cloned (besides no one is sure if it's true). It says that who made up that idea of the clone was a "hebraic seith" ( I don't know how to spell it, I'm sorry), they say that we're clones from E.T's. So, I was thinking, if there's a clone of Bono up there, in Mars, or any where else.. It's mine!!! *smiles*
But the weirdest thing, is something I was thinking... I really don't want to raise any political or religious problem, so let me make it clear that I'm just opening my mind to you guys, and telling what I think.
If we're all childreen of God, and we're all made by God (half made by God hehe) and we have a soul, how could a baby that was cloned by a man can have a soul?! It's something to think about I guess... Honestly, I really think that the human beigin is going to far, but so far so good, let's see what will happen in the future...

I know this isn't the kind of "Clone" you mean, but I thought this was a Bono lookalike thread LOL! Speaking of "Bono's clone" what happened to that Tony guy who sang with the band The UF? I went to their website and it was down. Any info? Is Elevation the only tribute band out there now?

Back
Top Bottom