Bono's choosen girls on stage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cousin and a friend were in a pub in Dublin. When my cousin realized who was next to her, she screamed!! The poor guy said he didnt think he'd be able to hear out of that ear for a while!! Anyway, he bought them a couple pints and they talked about stuff. Then, he walked them to their hotel because he didnt want to young women walking around at night by themself!! For the life of me, I cant figure out why they let him leave!! I would have found a way to bring him home as a souvenier. :sexywink:

msmarylynne said:
My cousin and a friend were in a pub in Dublin. When my cousin realized who was next to her, she screamed!! The poor guy said he didnt think he'd be able to hear out of that ear for a while!! Anyway, he bought them a couple pints and they talked about stuff. Then, he walked them to their hotel because he didnt want to young women walking around at night by themself!! For the life of me, I cant figure out why they let him leave!! I would have found a way to bring him home as a souvenier. :sexywink:

I'm assuming ur talkin about Bono.
He's *such* a sweetheart..god I love that man..I think I'm smitten!! :heart: :love:

(as for lettin him leave..well..handcuffs coulda come in handy....
*ahem*
Oh bono...before you go, can I show you a magic trick? now see..you lock these..I swallow the key..doesn't look like they'll come apart right? well abracadabra...and..oh my...let me try again...abracadabra! ..hmm...Oh jeez..I'm so sorry..here..let's go inside..I think I've got a spare key! I swear..this never happeded before!...:wink: )

msmarylynne said:

WOW!!!!!:shocked: That is an AWESOME STORY!!!!!:drool: :hyper: :heart:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Tell me about it! When Bono kissed me when I met him, I was like: :ohmy: :faint:

I swear I didn't know what do/say. I just froze there like an eejit.

But boy! That was nice... :wink:

You met him...and he kissed you????:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

wowwowwowwowwowwowwowow!!:heart: :heart:

If you ever want to share the story in every single tiny lovely detail, please feel free to e-mail me! ramonaq93@yahoo.com

Wow!

Back
Top Bottom