Bono's choosen girls on stage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all

I would just gaze at B if he brought me on stage.
I meant this quote from U2Girl1978

When I meet him late last year I didn't even think I'd be able to form a sentence. I actually did but I had a lot of determination on that night plus it was 2:00 in the morning and I was on a mission. If he pulled me up on stage in front of 60,000+ people, I'd faint.:faint:

Last edited:
Off topic?
:shifty:
Nah.
But here..let's see if I can get it on course...
*ahem*
If Bono brought me on stage I would jump him. :mac:
Ok..I prob wouldn't have the nerve and/or strength.....but I'm sure, Susan, Dismantled, and Ruffian would love to lend a hand :wink:

GROUP HUG! :hug:

lol (ok *no* more sugar to night...)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Off topic?
:shifty:
Nah.
But here..let's see if I can get it on course...
*ahem*
If Bono brought me on stage I would jump him. :mac:
Ok..I prob wouldn't have the nerve and/or strength.....but I'm sure, Susan, Dismantled, and Ruffian would love to lend a hand :wink:

GROUP HUG! :hug:

lol (ok *no* more sugar to night...)

*adds another dash to the 'How many times Brightest Star talks about jumping Bono' list*

Dear Lord, girl. You make me laugh so much :wink:

beau2ifulday said:

*adds another dash to the 'How many times Brightest Star talks about jumping Bono' list*

:lmao:
There's a list? :shifty:

Dear Lord, girl. You make me laugh so much :wink:
:hug::hug:
Admit it..you want to jump him too! :wink:

PS U2girl...I say I've got less than 24 hrs before I reach the next level...
*little neon sign pops up*
*beep* POSTWHORE ALERT! *beep*

:wink:

Last edited:
I wouldnt need any handcuffs. I'd be stuck to Bono so tight, you'd never seperate us.
But, in the off chance they did, I would just attach myself to Adam then.

I think I would be in total shock and just be standing there, or at least wobbling. I would start getting hot flashes and if he grabbed me to hug me, my body would be shaking terribly and not want to let go. It would be like I was in a maze or something like that.:wink:

If I ever wound up on stage I'd probably do something like trip and fall getting there, and wind up smacking my head on the stage by accident...the shock would just be too much!

I have never seen anyone faint at a show, but I have seen a couple of cool things:

Once, Bono pulled a girl up and hugged her and kind of picked her up off the ground, as he does, and she pulled her feet up behind her and wrapped her arms around his neck...and wouldn't let go! So he kind of held her and swung her a little for a minute...and then she wouldn't let go...and you could see him trying to sort of gently lower her down, but she kept her feet up...and so he could not rest her feet on the ground...and she still wouldn't let go! So it's getting awkward a little 'cos the band is still playing, and Bono keeps gently tipping to the side to lower her - but she hung on! And then you could see him talking into her ear and kind of reaching up to one of her arms - but she was hanging there like a baby monkey!

So finally he was starting to look a bit like "um....what do I do now?" and seccurity was hovering but he motioned them back. I am sure she was in shock and had just clamped on - can ya blame her???? So he finally kind of reached up and slowly pulled her arms off, and then she was kind of scooped, cradled in his arms, and then he lowered her and gave her a big kiss, and then she kind of stumbled off stage. You could see her friends grab her and jump up and down as she got to her place in the crowd again (I was sitting up on the Edge side of the stage, high up first leve so you could see right down to everything) That was very very cool! Lucky girl!

That happened on the J. Tree tour.

Then on Achtung Baby:

One time this girl went racing up - I mean she RAN and she hurtled over the barrier! There was this big security guard chasing her - we saw it (I was on the Adam side of the stage where she sprinted out from, and we started cheering her on) and I mean, when she jumped the barrier, some part of her body hit it 'cos you could hear the "Clang!" and it sounded painful, and my friend Joe was like "That HAD to hurt!" but she kep going, and so she's racing, and the band's on stage,a nd this security guard is right behind her reaching out to grab her, and she's kind of ducking and weaving to avoid him and she gets to the stage and like scramble/climbs/wrestles herself up - again - it looked sort of painful, but she was one nimble chick! And this other security guard joins the chase and she just races across, past Adam - and you could see him look up and a little startled as she suddenly zipped by out of nowhere!

So she sprints over to Bono like a woman possessed and just tackles him in this big hug - she didn't knock him over, but she just like flung herself into his arms, 'cos by this point the security guys were just inches behind. It was like a game of Tag and Bono was "safe!" And he was too, 'cos once she hugged on to him, and he looked a little surprised too 'cos it all happened so fast, he looked up and waved the security guards off. And so they left - and Man! They looked pissed. Then Bono wrapped his arms around her and just cuddled her for a few moments, and then just swayed along to the music with her. The he said something to her and they both smiled and he gave her a kiss on the cheek, and helped her back to the edge of the stage. She passed us on the floor on her way back to her spot and she looked so flushed and totally dazed - we all cheered for her :)

Those are my 2 cool Bono and fans onstage stories :)

Peace and BonoCuddles,

HowthGirl

MsMofoGone said:

That goes double for me......

Actually, I think I would probably just ..."FREEZE"...in front of him...
I would definitely...."FAINT"....if Bono "kissed" me.
(that's probably a "given", cuz "ALL" females would do that..)

Tell me about it! When Bono kissed me when I met him, I was like: :ohmy: :faint:

I swear I didn't know what do/say. I just froze there like an eejit.

But boy! That was nice... :wink:

Dammit, I come here with a specific purpose and still get sucked into replying to these Bono fantasy threads!
Anyhoo, I think I would be on Cloud 9 if I was anywhere near Bono, my heart would be pounding, I would be shaking like a leaf and incapable of a coherent thought or words, but I would be grinning like a Cheshire cat and inhaling deeply of his scent to imprint it on my brain so I could never forget that special moment :drool:

That is, if I could get onto the stage... I've been thinking about this seriously, and I know I'm not going to lose fifty pounds over the summer and there's no way I can be lifted onto stage, nor am I gonna climb. I'm flexible but out of shape and overweight so I think I'll settle for meeting Bono at their hotel or the airport or something less "strenuous" :wink:

Bono probably picks the skinny girls on purpose, knowing they have to be lifted:madspit:

If bono tried to pull me onstage it wouldn't be too hard..he he he..with my cat like reflexes I would spring up there....then pounce on him....:drool: ..then upon realizing what I did and who I was looking at.....I'd puke...yeah...I would..

HowthGirl said:
If I ever wound up on stage I'd probably do something like trip and fall getting there, and wind up smacking my head on the stage by accident...the shock would just be too much!

I have never seen anyone faint at a show, but I have seen a couple of cool things:

Once, Bono pulled a girl up and hugged her and kind of picked her up off the ground, as he does, and she pulled her feet up behind her and wrapped her arms around his neck...and wouldn't let go! So he kind of held her and swung her a little for a minute...and then she wouldn't let go...and you could see him trying to sort of gently lower her down, but she kept her feet up...and so he could not rest her feet on the ground...and she still wouldn't let go! So it's getting awkward a little 'cos the band is still playing, and Bono keeps gently tipping to the side to lower her - but she hung on! And then you could see him talking into her ear and kind of reaching up to one of her arms - but she was hanging there like a baby monkey!

So finally he was starting to look a bit like "um....what do I do now?" and seccurity was hovering but he motioned them back. I am sure she was in shock and had just clamped on - can ya blame her???? So he finally kind of reached up and slowly pulled her arms off, and then she was kind of scooped, cradled in his arms, and then he lowered her and gave her a big kiss, and then she kind of stumbled off stage. You could see her friends grab her and jump up and down as she got to her place in the crowd again (I was sitting up on the Edge side of the stage, high up first leve so you could see right down to everything) That was very very cool! Lucky girl!

That happened on the J. Tree tour.

Then on Achtung Baby:

One time this girl went racing up - I mean she RAN and she hurtled over the barrier! There was this big security guard chasing her - we saw it (I was on the Adam side of the stage where she sprinted out from, and we started cheering her on) and I mean, when she jumped the barrier, some part of her body hit it 'cos you could hear the "Clang!" and it sounded painful, and my friend Joe was like "That HAD to hurt!" but she kep going, and so she's racing, and the band's on stage,a nd this security guard is right behind her reaching out to grab her, and she's kind of ducking and weaving to avoid him and she gets to the stage and like scramble/climbs/wrestles herself up - again - it looked sort of painful, but she was one nimble chick! And this other security guard joins the chase and she just races across, past Adam - and you could see him look up and a little startled as she suddenly zipped by out of nowhere!

So she sprints over to Bono like a woman possessed and just tackles him in this big hug - she didn't knock him over, but she just like flung herself into his arms, 'cos by this point the security guys were just inches behind. It was like a game of Tag and Bono was "safe!" And he was too, 'cos once she hugged on to him, and he looked a little surprised too 'cos it all happened so fast, he looked up and waved the security guards off. And so they left - and Man! They looked pissed. Then Bono wrapped his arms around her and just cuddled her for a few moments, and then just swayed along to the music with her. The he said something to her and they both smiled and he gave her a kiss on the cheek, and helped her back to the edge of the stage. She passed us on the floor on her way back to her spot and she looked so flushed and totally dazed - we all cheered for her :)

Those are my 2 cool Bono and fans onstage stories :)

Peace and BonoCuddles,

HowthGirl

Hmm crazed yet hilarious!
Congrats to both those gals!!
*wishes she was one of them...*

HowthGirl - Hi there :wave:

That was an incredible story! :wink: Just a quick, short message before i eat my dinner!

Back
Top Bottom